First problems ever !! First bad review

Hey guys so I just saw this hobbits not Sure to share his handle but to make a long story short he had booked a 30 minute visit But went over his time I was not originally complaining although he started to show a change of attitude he then grabbed his allowance back from me only a launched some on the counter then he runs outside half naked my neighbors after screaming and yelling in my home so my neighbors see him coming to outside half naked an they call me an ask what happen I tell them a guy friend just snatched my things while being intimate and left so they followed him to his car is this a warning to stay off of Ec or just a bad date
Looks like punctuation took the night off.
Wow
That is deep
Hope you're okay, Paris Sky
Hey guys so I just saw this hobbits not Sure to share his handle but to make a long story short he had booked a 30 minute visit But went over his time I was not originally complaining although he started to show a change of attitude he then grabbed his allowance back from me only a launched some on the counter then he runs outside half naked my neighbors after screaming and yelling in my home so my neighbors see him coming to outside half naked an they call me an ask what happen I tell them a guy friend just snatched my things while being intimate and left so they followed him to his car is this a warning to stay off of Ec or just a bad date Originally Posted by Paris Sky
There's a lot from this story I am missing..I used to listen to Wash Allen's radio show were he'd read letters from listeners. Your letter is leaving out key details. I would like the reason why he bolted..and was alcohol and cigarettes involved. Did your "neighbors" kick his ass at the car....

When I read this drama for some reason I thought of this:

There are so many reasons not to do incall in your actual home.

At least, not with clients that you don't know personally.

All the screening in the world may not prevent this kind of thing happening.

Anyhoo.....I hope you are ok and I'm sorry this happened.

And posting the details of what happened along with his handle in info share is a good way to warn other Ladies about this type of problem.
Don't see the review...and I want some of what she was having when she typed this....
^^^ lmao
Post his handle...handle, not phone number
Pure.....hooker board....gold
I'm a wee bit confused; a member gave Paris a negative review (which I can't find here) after snatching his donation and streaking, or she's giving him a scathing review for his actions?

Whatever the case, guidelines permit the posting of handles, OP. Just steer clear of specific identifying info.

Good heavens, sounds like the neighbors were highly entertained, but how embarrassing and frustrating for you! Depending upon the circumstances (more detail immediately transpiring might shed light on why he shed his clothing for the nekkid cash dash), something of the like could happen to any one of us, so don't take it as "
a warning to stay off of Ec," but as "just a bad date." A... very... bad... date, but a great story to laugh at in the future! (Have to find the humor when things go south to preserve your sanity. )
She looks hot to me...I find it crazy he basically pulled out and ran out half naked...I want the rest of the story as Harvey used to say...

Maybe the OP did a preemptive strike to a future review...so if he writes it she has one up on him.
She looks hot to me...I find it crazy he basically pulled out and ran out half naked...I want the rest of the story as Harvey used to say...

Maybe the OP did a preemptive strike to a future review...so if he writes it she has one up on him. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Smoking hot sisto in fact. Like why would someone do that over a half hour rate? Like literally all it takes is running into the wrong individual with those shenanigans and that individual will really have issues...foooking ridiculous.
Smoking hot sisto in fact. Like why would someone do that over a half hour rate? Like literally all it takes is running into the wrong individual with those shenanigans and that individual will really have issues...foooking ridiculous. Originally Posted by shinepro
Uhh yea he has to be a loser to be scheduling 1/2 hr appointments with that hottie. She looks like a 2 hr minimum to me. LOL
Was he Asian?did he tamper with the condom?
^LMAOOOO