Mary Jane in Kenmore

I have seen her twice. Both were pretty good except i felt very rushed with her. She moves from one activity to the next before you can actually start to enjoy yourself. Anybody else feel that way with her
Any more info?
She is utr but alot of regulars here know who she is
She has been around for a while but she is kind of utr. Alot of the regulars on here know who she is
Share and im sure you will get more responses...
i had seeen mj way back in the day and she was a good looking woman with nice body and a huge sexual apetite. saw her 10 yrs later and it seemed she gained alot of weight and still had her sexual appetite

saw her last yr and while as nice and accomodating she really had added alot of weight and her bush was like a forest. i could not get into it a little and was kinda disgusted, again she is the nicest lady , very accomodating, reasonable in cost, kinky as hell but in my opinion no relation physically to the woman of 10/15 yrs ago

then again who of us on either side of the door is
i had seeen mj way back in the day and she was a good looking woman with nice body and a huge sexual apetite. saw her 10 yrs later and it seemed she gained alot of weight and still had her sexual appetite

saw her last yr and while as nice and accomodating she really had added alot of weight and her bush was like a forest. i could not get into it a little and was kinda disgusted, again she is the nicest lady , very accomodating, reasonable in cost, kinky as hell but in my opinion no relation physically to the woman of 10/15 yrs ago

then again who of us on either side of the door is Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
If I had to guess what she is like now vs. what she was (and it would be a guess, cuz I ain't seen her in 10+ years either)....I couldn't do better than this.

I'm sure she is pleased as punch that she is being discussed here....
bush is a no go here.
What's next Jenavet and Rosary Garden? SMFH
What's next Jenavet and Rosary Garden? SMFH Originally Posted by jokacz
Yeah -- doing a trio next week with Jenavet, her daughter , and her granddaughter. Gotta swing by the home to pick her up. Still using the same pics in her ad from when I first met her.
What's next Jenavet and Rosary Garden? SMFH Originally Posted by jokacz

Blasts from the past

...or WNYHolly?
Hey, I liked Jenavet...is she really still active???
Jenavet? There's a blast from the past. Used to go to her M&G's in Niagra falls. She always had them in a public bar, never had an issue..Notels right near by..