I’m here

Hey guys I made it. So despite all the rude assholes I still came. I must say I made a good choice. I’m open for appointments to
Don't forget to prohibit the damaged assholes with small dicks and mental issues from degrading your fat ass.

The good news is this will preserve what's left of your dignity.

The bad news is this means you'll be sitting in your hotel room by yourself watching HGTV or the food channel.

Love

Next Best Thing
Hey guys I made it. So despite all the rude assholes I still came. I must say I made a good choice. I’m open for appointments to Originally Posted by BeautifulBecki78
plastic man ...is ready fer the 6 am ...slot
plastic man ...is ready fer the 6 am ...slot Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Should be wide open.

Bring a 20 oz diet coke and a family-sized bag of Cool Ranch Doritos and you're in for an overnight with bbfs and bareback anal if you can get it up without watching something worthwhile on CMAX.

Fuck these fatsos fella.
Welcome!
Hoping it's a good trip....
so how did it go. good bad or indifferent. was there a market here. were u booked beyond ur imagination , lonely as hell waiting for a call or text or an ok response. the lovers the hates would all love to know
anything ... 1 appointment.. 20.. any guys see her.. how was she...
Thanks to everyone for the positive feed back I’m probably going to Rochester
Nxt wk then buffalo after. To all the disrespectful pos tricks on here. Thank u cuz y’all just made me want to visit even fast. N just a lil FYI for all u douche bags. Y’all the ones paying for sex cuz your ugly fat lil dick asses can’t even get fucked by your own wives or gfs so you have to go on sites like this to get fucked cuz no one wants to fuck u. N FYI bbw is a female 200+ pounds I weight 170. Every man on here has a type wether it’s the spinners,ts, bbw, pawg no need to cut anyone down for how they look cuz trust me if us females did that 98% of u men wouldn’t get seen. So if a female post something on here n she’s not ur type keep scrolling no need to be disrespectful. Originally Posted by BeautifulBecki78
After you insulted the vast majority of the population, that doesn't leave many prospective clients... have a nice visit.
I'm not sure whether i should say good for u or stop pulling that double standard bs because more ppl were telling u to come but of course just like most chicks 3 negative comments then it's we're all a$$holes that don't know how to treat woman like some of y'all don't act @$$holeish smh