Encounter: Anny Colombian / Casey

Date: 11 Oct 2018
Name: Anny Colombian / Casey
User ID:: -
Phone: 3462757490
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://massagerepublic.com/female-e.../annycolombian https://adultsearch.com/texas/housto...scorts/1333668
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Richmond / Dunvale
Activities: CFS x 2,CBJ x2, DATO x2, DATY x2, face sitting x2, FIA, FIV, K9, RCG, CG, greek x 1,ass play
Hair Length and Color: Ass length long / black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Both with huge fake tits maybe D and DD, fake asses as could be seen in their profile pics. The pics were spot on and these women were gorgeous!
Recommendation: Yes
Very interesting, if true...
Very interesting, if true... Originally Posted by Astroglide
Oh it's definitely true. I would post today's text to set everything up but I understand personal text aren't allowed. Get with them one day and see. I decided to take a plunge outside eccie because most providers that I would be down for don't cater to newbies like myself.
Fellas I saw 3 of the 4 girls in person and they were smokin hot and freaks! The 2 I did Casey and Anny were legit. Even asked if I could bring a friend next time. I'm definitely going back. For greek lovers Anny is the only one I know that's down for it. I realized I had one name wrong in the ROS. Kassandra. Only draw back with the 2 were no bbbj but head game was so good it didn't matter plus it probably made me last longer.
Hmm joined July 2018 and this is first review. Don't know
Didn't know there was a time limit for posting encounters. Don't just take my word for it. I listed names and number and the site to find them. How long after you join did you make your first post? Just trying to pass on info but comments from some of you guys make it worthless to post.
Good review man, thanks for TOFTT I was texting back and forth with them for a while but now I’m going to schedule. Thanks again!
Holy shit these chicks are hot..I might take the plunge and go in as well.
OP, don't take offense, but credibility is earned. When someone with no history creates a review about a relatively unknown provider, or in this case a couple of unknown providers in a doubles session , the default reaction from many on this board is scepticism. You might find this hard to understand, but believe it or not, some people come on here and write BS reviews pimping their hoes or self promoting themselves.

Time will probably prove that my lack of trust was unfounded and that you have pointed us all towards a whole new puteria of hot, horny South American chicas.

I hope.
OP, don't take offense, but credibility is earned. When someone with no history creates a review about a relatively unknown provider, or in this case a couple of unknown providers in a doubles session , the default reaction from many on this board is scepticism. You might find this hard to understand, but believe it or not, some people come on here and write BS reviews pimping their hoes or self promoting themselves.

Time will probably prove that my lack of trust was unfounded and that you have pointed us all towards a whole new puteria of hot, horny South American chicas.

I hope. Originally Posted by Astroglide
Oh no offense taken and I do understand fake reviews. I tried to be as detailed as I can remember. I got an extremely busy life so I don't monger too often. Just thought I'd share my experience.
She quoted me $400 for msog 1h. Major PASS and major ??? on your credibility.

PASS all together as it doesn't pass the smell test :-) Sorry
What a dick. Prime example of those with low post count getting blasted. Whatever I'm on to my next target from eccie. Maybe you can dismiss that one too.
Which is better of that 2? Who has the better boob job?
interesante!!