Body type preferred by guys?

• BLM69
  • 12-13-2023, 07:44 PM
When I was young I use to prefer them thick borderline fat with big asses, when I entered my 40s I switched to liking skinny chicks, even if they didn't have much ass or tits, their pussy is just better, they're more flexible and they can take it deep, most enjoy anal too. What's your favorite body type and why?
Thick, not fat, milf with DDDs, and blonde hair. That was my type up to and including my 1st ex.
Breathing.

Call me picky but hay...
  • Busty
  • 12-13-2023, 10:03 PM
^ Hilarious, made me laugh.
BEST RESPONSE
I like old fat grannies with spunk in their trunk that wear depends diapers like Busty and Gina. The more mileage the better.

Check your inbox ladies I'm available for fun this weekend.
  • Busty
  • 12-14-2023, 12:26 AM
^that was you at Walgreens?
Pick up my depends please.
https://images.app.goo.gl/dkaX44Hta3PoJabw6
  • jan-w
  • 12-14-2023, 12:28 AM
I like either BBW's or at least thick but also occasionally crave tiny spinners with those cute little boobs. No matter the body type, I always prefer them as natural as possible, meaning no tats, no fake body parts, no body or face piercings, no weird hairstyles or colors and no drawn-on eyebrows. Extra points if she has bush.
Thick, not fat, milf with DDDs, and blonde hair. That was my type up to and including my 1st ex. Originally Posted by hunttolive

Foxy Maxxi Roxx
  • Brot
  • 12-14-2023, 06:15 AM
Fit is sexy. I sure hope the trend of obese people running around in public in tights changes.
Height/weight proportional, tending towards slim; B or C cups; not inordinately muscled up; no body parts out of proportion to the body. No extensive tattooing.
If they have puffies I am in
Foxy Maxxi Roxx Originally Posted by dormGE
Hard pass.
Height: 5'4" - 5'-8"

Weight: 110 - 140 lbs

Rules of 100 compliant - Yes
(Breasts + Waist + Hips) <= 100

Landing strip is a plus!
  • BLM69
  • 12-14-2023, 10:48 PM
Fit is sexy. I sure hope the trend of obese people running around in public in tights changes. Originally Posted by Brot
Everything starts with fit! That will never change, the desperate simps love bottom of the barrel women, same goes in the hobby
  • cosoj
  • 12-15-2023, 02:08 AM
Asians older than 25.