Encounter: Revisit Kindall Nichole

User ID: Eccieuser13
Date: 12/14/23
Name: Kindall Nichole
Phone: See website below ..
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=555020 , https://www.kindallnicolegfe.com/
City: Jonesboro
State: Arkansas
Address: Motel close to I555
Activities: She arrived at my motel dressed in tight snake pattern leggings accenting her firm legs and tear end with a nice blouse.. looking very sexy.. she always greats me with a beautiful smile and a tight hug and kiss.. we exchanged the usual pleasantries, talked about her upcoming tour to Nashville, my recent bad luck etc. she’s one I love just talking to her there is a huge age difference but we have lots of interests in common.. I’ve been seeing Kindall for two years. She makes me feel very comfortable and she works very had to make me happy .. she excused herself to the bathroom and came back out shortly dressed in sexy stockings tiny panties and a very sexy bra where it didn’t cover any of her very nice firm 36 or maybe even 38s.. she got into the bed with me caressing me lightly and kissing me softly.. I keep coming back because she just does it for me.,
Hair Length and Color: Longer than shoulder dark blond. Straight stylish frames her beautiful face very well
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very beautiful sexy young lady, great body nice 36/38 breasts firm but all natural. She’s 5’4” with great legs and a perfect firm rounded posterior.. always arrives dressed nicely but conservatively.. she asks what she should bring to change into.. I’ve never been unsatisfied she looks amazing in lingerie or completely nude..
Recommendation: Yes
Just by having conversations with her she is the one I want to see that I haven't. She seems to be genuinely nice.
You get the same impression of Kindall as I do Bacon.
I only talked to her once. It never worked out for me to connect. Just thought of her the other day, and wondered if she was still around. Didn't think to check her website. Glad to know she is still here!