Trump's Physician Is A Lying Diseased Rhino Pizzle

That fat fucker is as unhealthy as they come.

uhh .. fo' shizzle my nizzle??
You need to read the sign..."DON'T FEED THE BEARS"!!
You need to read the sign...DON"T FEED THE BEARS!! Originally Posted by bb1961
I think you mean..Don’t feed the Trolls.
yes...

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Better to have an idiot democrat ( O Scario or a Nanny, Beto... or a lying thief like Hillary
President Trump sure gets around pretty good for someone who is "unhealthy as they come".

I predict this will all catch up to him in about 20 years.
Trump’s doctor will get fired and then promoted to a cabinet level position.

It could happen.
Trump’s doctor will get fired and then promoted to a cabinet level position.

It could happen. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'd love to see him fire Ben Carson's dumbass....but yeah soon Trump will reason that his retard corrupt Dr would make a great secretary of defense.

We're definately living in a presidential comic strip age.
You just called a man who can perform neurosurgery, in utero, dumb. Can you do that?
You just called a man who can perform neurosurgery, in utero, dumb. Can you do that? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Can you call a man who can’t read, write or tell the truth “president?”

Can you do that?
That’s a better deflection than Sid Crosby ever hopes for. I’ll take it as an obvious “no”.

And the person with the majority of electoral votes is called president, be that President Trump or your fantasy candidate.
I'd love to see him fire Ben Carson's dumbass Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Since he's a conservative black man you have disdain for him...this is the only place color doesn't matter for you...Hummmm
Identity politics at it's finest...MLK must have been and black man you have disdain for...you're a very sad individual!!
A black Democrap rapist no problem for you because he is a Democrap and black...nothing else matters to you!!!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2525083
Can you call a man who can’t read, write or tell the truth “president?”

Can you do that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're right I never called Odummer "president"!!
Boy howdy! Can’t sneak nothing past you, brother!

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And, thanks for the Sid Crosby comment. He’s a pertnear decent hockey player.

But to the poI’d feel a lot safer with Ben Carson in the operating theater than the Cabinet room. I suspect those who interact with HUD agree.

To the topic of this post, I also believe Carson would be better qualified to prove and analyze the “brain” in the White House than the chain of fools who regularly are tasked with evaluating the rest of his godlike body.

He’s not dumb enough to lie about the results.

But stupid enough to do it.