I'm Not Sure How I Feel About The El Chapo Conviction

Surely if Elchapo is convicted then Trump's whore ass should be as well. I will always have affection for Elchapo becsuse he scared the shit out of then candidate Trump when he threatened to cut his head off. That was the first time Trump went running to Obama for help. I cant stand Trumps coward ass. He couldnt punch his way out of brown paper bag. I wish he would have taken Joe Biden up on Bidens offer to kick his ass. I'd pay top dollar to witness Biden get him in an Octogon. I bet Pelosi could whip his ass too. Fucking draft dodging coward.

Rant over
From the guy who has soooo much love and NO hate!!https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2503146
  • oeb11
  • 02-12-2019, 11:31 AM
Your logic and legal reasoning on convicting Trump on unspecified charges leaves a great deal to the imagination.

Fine - You do not like Trump - You have a right to your opinion.

If the investigations come up with impeachable evidence and the House votes to impeach, the Senate will try Trump.. He is Constitutionally entitled to due process.

As are You, SC. I hope you are never caught up in that legal process.
Your logic and legal reasoning on convicting Trump on unspecified charges leaves a great deal to the imagination.

Fine - You do not like Trump - You have a right to your opinion.

If the investigations come up with impeachable evidence and the House votes to impeach, the Senate will try Trump.. He is Constitutionally entitled to due process.

As are You, SC. I hope you are never caught up in that legal process. Originally Posted by oeb11
Unlike Trump...I'm not conspiring against the US with our sworn enemies...i dont pay for sex, I dont rob people, I dont steal from unsuspecting Americans, I dont rape women, I dont assault women, I dont seperate kids from their parents so that they never see each other again in some fake cloak of patriotism when I've never served a day in my life nor has anyone in my family's 150 yr history in the US.

Trump has Karma waiting on his wrinkled ass...trust
Unlike Trump...i dont pay for sex, Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Then your two review on you account are bogus??https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2503146
What I've done and what I do are different concepts. Ok babe..;-) and no I don't pay for sex...;-) never have...and yes those reviews and many others are real and took place. I don't have to pay for sex..you do..I'm a handsome good looking muthafucker
What I've done and what I do are different concepts. Ok babe..;-) and no I don't pay for sex...;-) never have...and yes those reviews and many others are real and took place. I don't have to pay for sex..you do..I'm a handsome good looking muthafucker Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Is that what the goat herder told ya or the goat??
I'm happy with the woman I've been with for 35+ yrs. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2503146
I'm happy with the woman I've been with for 35+ yrs. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2503146 Originally Posted by bb1961
Jesus, man! You're gonna keep Danielle busy!

Rock 'n Roll!

• WTF
  • 02-12-2019, 12:53 PM
I'm happy with the woman I've been with for 35+ yrs. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2503146 Originally Posted by bb1961
No bestiality posts bb1961
Surely if Elchapo is convicted then Trump's whore ass should be as well. I will always have affection for Elchapo becsuse he scared the shit out of then candidate Trump when he threatened to cut his head off. That was the first time Trump went running to Obama for help. I cant stand Trumps coward ass. He couldnt punch his way out of brown paper bag. I wish he would have taken Joe Biden up on Bidens offer to kick his ass. I'd pay top dollar to witness Biden get him in an Octogon. I bet Pelosi could whip his ass too. Fucking draft dodging coward.

Rant over Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
This is funny. Yes . How funny will it be when this murderer is bent over nightly by his cell mate. bahahahaha
This is funny. Yes . How funny will it be when this murderer is bent over nightly by his cell mate. bahahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie
He’ll serve his time in solitary confinement. Maybe SC will visit him.
Jesus, man! You're gonna keep Danielle busy!

Rock 'n Roll!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Did you start back to you fulltime RTMing...funny how when you were gone there wasn't must response from Wakeup...what does a goat and goat herder have to do with bestiality...must be in your mind!!
There was no insinuation of sex with an animal.
No bestiality posts bb1961 Originally Posted by WTF
Please point it out to me...unless your mind takes you there!! Where is the insinuation of sex with an animal.
It is difficult to take seriously anybody who says they never pay for sex when they say it on a Hooker Board.
It is difficult to take seriously anybody who says they never pay for sex when they say it on a Hooker Board. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Not my job to ensure you understand anything. Go to or back to school as needed.