Cum play?

Does anyone do this or provide this. I’m not talking about snowballing but just play. Facials gargling being painted with it all over your body, maybe painting the front then round two in front of a mirror so we can watch it roll down your body? I have tried with several providers but no one seems to be interested. Or willing. Is this just how it is out there or what? Or is this just too wierd? I think it would be the ultimate pse especially with nice lingerie?
you might check out this AR thread about cumplay.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2817543
There are providers who are willing, you just need to find them.

Facials are one of my favorites. Love having eye liner, foundation, and eye shadow streaming down the sides of her face.

Wrecking a women's makeup is fun!
They are out there. I usually offer a bit more donation. That works sometimes. I had one girl that didn't even wipe it off her face when done. We got dressed, she talked and said her goodbyes with it having ran down her face and dripping from her chin. Lol. I'm pretty sure Dallas would provide this service if you explained exactly how you wanted it to go down.
why not?
  • Mplay
  • 04-13-2022, 06:14 PM
Most of who I have seen would be down with it. They don’t read minds for shit like this because most dudes when it leaves the snake they are done.