Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Per Rollipop
Height : 5ft 2in
Bust : 34 in
Waist : 25 in
Hip : 35 in
Cup : B
Weight : 108 lbs
Sounds about right. She is a hottie for sure...

Recommendation: Yes, I DEFINITELY recommend this lady. Yes, I recommend this group.
How close to the photos does she look? (You say 30+ and photos look 20's) Also, natural or MM boobs? Thanks.
The photos are dated. But that’s the norm with these studios. Asa is quite good however.

I wouldn’t judge the quality of this place on account of Asa. She’s the ace pitcher in the rotation. The question will be how well will her replacements perform after she leaves?
How close to the photos does she look? (You say 30+ and photos look 20's) Also, natural or MM boobs? Thanks. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
It is her in those photos and she is all-natural in her 30's. However, these were glamour shoots, obviously, so she has great makeup and lighting for those shoots that isn't available when you show up at the door. With all that said, I'm still not disappointed with Asa. If anything, she seems to have gotten better over the past couple of years, unlike more than a few women during this pandemic.
The photos are dated. But that’s the norm with these studios. Asa is quite good however.

I wouldn’t judge the quality of this place on account of Asa. She’s the ace pitcher in the rotation. The question will be how well will her replacements perform after she leaves? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Not that dated. Within the past year or so?

We will see what other ladies Rollipop will bring to Austin. My biggest question wasn't Asa...I know she's a rockstar...it was how well Rollipop were going to handle things starting off. They did very well with just a few little hiccups due to the layout of their location.
Asa was a dream come true last night, I still gotta write a review for Yoona on opening day. Yeah I locked my self out that first time that damned key code thing blows
Not that dated. Within the past year or so?

We will see what other ladies Rollipop will bring to Austin. My biggest question wasn't Asa...I know she's a rockstar...it was how well Rollipop were going to handle things starting off. They did very well with just a few little hiccups due to the layout of their location. Originally Posted by SecretE
Try 10-15 years ago at least. And again, that’s normal with the K studios. You’ve got to remember many of these ladies have been in the biz a long time. It’s their career. But despite the dated photos Asa still looks great and her service is stellar. Just don’t expect a 20yo behind the door is all I’m saying. When you set expectations too high then it’s harder to meet those expectations. Let’s be more realistic so Asa doesn’t have to deal with those heightened expectations.

And yes, let’s hope RP sticks around and give LOL fair competition. It’s nice having an alternative that’s in south ATX.