Newbies and The Ladies that Love Them

I'm not newbie friendly, but as a professional, when one contacts me I try to refer a couple of ladies who are willing to work with him. My list of these ladies is a few years old and I'd hate to keep referring a gent somewhere if the provider is no longer around or willing to see them.

So, which ladies are willing to see newbies?
I am with a newbie screening process
I am newbie friendly. Any gentleman who is willing to be screened, is one that I'm willing to see!
I know you've sent me newbies in the past, but thought I'd go ahead and put my name in the thread as being newbie-friendly. (I do screen, but not the usual ways).
I see newbies time to time.
I don't see newbies, but I get a lot of newbie requests. I would be willing to see them if I had a way to screen newbies, but I currently don't...would any of you ladies be kind enough to maybe give me some pointers on how to screen them via PM?
I will see newbies as well, but there is a screening process and they have to be open and understanding to that. Sending a PM saying "Hey my name is Joe and I have an eccie account" is not sufficient screening.
I am NEWBIE FRIENDLY as long as the screening is completed. We all have to start somewhere!
Yay Newbies!!!
I am semi newbie friendly....with other forms of verification {like work}
I am newbie friendly with my own verification process also.
newbie friendly(:
I'm feelin' the luv.

I'm feelin' the luv.

Thank you ladies for replying. I'll definitely update my list. :-)