SHUT IT DOWN.................

Funding for the DHS (dept. of homeland security) runs out the end of this week; democrats refuse to pass a bill that fully funds the DHS (except for Obama's amnesty).

The GOP shouldn't cave. Shut it down (all essential DHS operations will continue).

The last shutdown didn't hurt the GOP. This one won't either.

Should the GOP cave, and Obama's illegal amnesty stands, the GOP base will be less energized to support the GOP in 2016.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/john-boe...nding-run-out/
Isn't Obaminable's EXECUTIVE action stayed anyway? I'm gonna read the opinion.
SHUT IT DOWN................. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Damn TrendingIdiot I was hopeful that this was about you shutting it down and bidding a fond farewell to the Eccie Political Forum.

Damn, you had my hopes up!

Oh well, I knew it was too good to be true.

As your revered Patriarch (LLIdiot) would say, you may now "carry on."
For now. But that could change.

Isn't Obaminable's EXECUTIVE action stayed anyway? I'm gonna read the opinion. Originally Posted by LexusLover
another bold prediction from Whir-LIE-turd.

What is it good for...
Watch the RINOS on Fox come unglued if there is a shut down. They will be exposed.
Funding for the DHS (dept. of homeland security) runs out the end of this week; democrats refuse to pass a bill that fully funds the DHS (except for Obama's amnesty).

The GOP shouldn't cave. Shut it down (all essential DHS operations will continue).

Should the GOP cave, and Obama's illegal amnesty stands, the GOP base will be less energized to support the GOP in 2016.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/john-boe...nding-run-out/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
+1

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/john-boe...nding-run-out/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Talk about fiddling while Rome burns... Boehner doesn't have the fucking balls. All that time in the tanning machine has addled his mind.

This is all that needs to be said:

"When Speaker Boehner tied immigration to DHS funding he knew exactly what he was doing; saying unless I get my way, I'm going to shut down a large part of the government," Schumer said in a statement. "'To now blame Democrats when members of his own party, conservative leaders and others have all asked him to back off this game of chicken is disingenuous at best."
*IF* the govt gets shut down, now's the time to do it. Nobody will remember what happened a year and 7 months from now.

Just let it be for the right reasons.
...." Schumer said in a statement. "'To now blame Democrats when members of his own party, conservative leaders and others have all asked him to back off this game of chicken is disingenuous at best." Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Schumer said....that's hilarious. You might as well of posted "Waxman said" or "Debbie Wasserman-Schultz said" or "Shelia Jackson Lee said" or "Nancy Pelosi said" or...you get the idea.
Schumer said....that's hilarious. You might as well of posted "Waxman said" or "Debbie Wasserman-Schultz said" or "Shelia Jackson Lee said" or "Nancy Pelosi said" or...you get the idea. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Doesn't make it untrue. Boehner is a weepy, orange turd. I didn't like him when I was a republican. Cries at the drop of a hat.
Schumer said....that's hilarious. You might as well of posted "Waxman said" or "Debbie Wasserman-Schultz said" or "Shelia Jackson Lee said" or "Nancy Pelosi said" or...you get the idea. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Look, I am getting sick and tired of people mentioning any other Congressman, Senator, President, or any body else associated with government in the same breath with my Congress Woman, Sheila Jackson Lee.

Regardless of how moronic and stupid the other people mentioned are, they can't even carry Her water bucket. When it comes to being a total, retarded, embecilic moron, SHEILA JACKSON LEE STANDS ALONE!!

We're #1!!!!
Shut down the government? What's not to like?
Stupidity honest......................at least on C-Span this morning.

“Last night, the Senate, rightly so, the Democrats, held up and blocked, and the bill was not successful to have DHS funding tied to the elimination of the executive orders — the executive actions, of course. R

Look, I am getting sick and tired of people mentioning any other Congressman, Senator, President, or any body else associated with government in the same breath with my Congress Woman, Sheila Jackson Lee.

Regardless of how moronic and stupid the other people mentioned are, they can't even carry Her water bucket. When it comes to being a total, retarded, embecilic moron, SHEILA JACKSON LEE STANDS ALONE!!

We're #1!!!! Originally Posted by Jackie S
Stupidity honest......................at least on C-Span this morning.

“Last night, the Senate, rightly so, the Democrats, held up and blocked, and the bill was not successful to have DHS funding tied to the elimination of the executive orders — the executive actions, of course. R Originally Posted by Whirlaway
McConnell blinked....and rightfully so.

Any thoughts on just how bankrupt an ideology you subscribe to when it involves taking positions like "let's shut the government down?" Yes, then we can look like Guatemala or some other third world fucking country. Pathetic.