Has a provider ever broken your heart?

Has a provider ever broken your heart?
I've only broken wallets.
Every time they ask for the donation
Yes, whenever they tell me they're not available
Yes, whenever they tell me they're not available Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
What he said!
Yes............it happens when I read a couple of fantastic reviews of the provider, get screened, make an appointment, go see her, then the session is ho hum average at best. What breaks my heart is to have to pay the same donation that the other guys who received the supposed great sessions.
Yes............it happens when I read a couple of fantastic reviews of the provider, get screened, make an appointment, go see her, then the session is ho hum average at best. What breaks my heart is to have to pay the same donation that the other guys who received the supposed great sessions. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Breaking my heart meaning disappointment, yes by most except a handful, especially two.

Being reasonable, disappointment to me is not meeting my expectation. I am sure I have been disappointing as well.

However this is not limited to the hobby. In RW it prevails as well and perhaps with more impact.
They break my heart every time they say that can't take any more of my tongue lashing.

Yes
I've only broken wallets. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Lmao best response out of all
Yes, each time I have to leave after a great session with these wonderful Dallas providers!!!

I love your response BSB!!!! Lol!
If a provider could break my heart, I shouldn't be in this lifestyle. That said, I have had a few that were tough to stop seeing. I guess that goes with the territory.
Yeah...married her...we're divorced
Nope. Don't have one.
Yes three are four have . And my Abba and my jefferson starship . Hell just ask yoko what a women who can write [Think positive ] on a ceiling put a step ladder under it and hand a guy a looking glass then see what it does to his heart!