Just a curious question...

Do providers like or dislike bigger guys? NOT dick size!! Belly/weight? I have always wondered this? Gents, does your belly and/or size bother you knowing you are seeing some of the most beautiful/fit ladies in the biz? I know the older we get the easier it is to pack on the pounds - I am aware of the "Benjamins have only one size" but I'm talking in general. Does it really bother you? As a former Professional football (soccer) player from Germany - I "was" in great shape and now have some extra pounds packed on and I am a little shigh. Is anyone else like this? This is one of the reasons I drop $ in the strip club and not on a provider...

Anyway, thanks for any input.

Cheers
Matters not. Personality goes a long way. And the green does make a difference. Ladies are here to make money. That means money is attractive to us.
I luv bigger guys!
My chunky monkey needs a chubby hubby!! lol

Personality & sense for adventure are top priority with me!
Dropping money at the strip club and going home with blue balls is never any good, and many times, you will way overspend, especially when you include the over priced drinks, and after you leave, with the money you have spent, you could have had a multi hour session with a full service provider!

As long as you are hygienically clean, respectful and of course have the proper donation, your age, looks, body/dick size, ect. is irrelevant. And if you're shy, that is ok, no seduction game is needed, the money donation you give will be more than adequate to get you laid.
ThatHotNurse saw me so you will be fine. Follow David's advise above.
Go have a good time. The only issues are in your head.
Thanks for the input/advise. I figure I drop 1k+ at the strip clubs...but its dark, and I like that...I'm not talking lights out dark but "low lights" if you will... I guess it is all in my head! But being fit for over half my life and now have extra pounds, I tend to be shigh. Maybe I can found a provider that can relax that feeling..

Cheers
Totally agree w all above comments. Don't be a dick, be clean and prompt , have a little class and you'll do fine.
Like you I used to drop way too much at the club. Seldom go now. ....this is more fun lol
I love bigger guys... I have yet to meet a bigger gent who was anything less than a gent. Plus, most of the bigger guys I've come across in my time on Earth have killer senses of humor and I love to have fun!!
I like a man with some meat on his bones. And as the ladies above have said, personality really does make a huge difference.
Run (don't walk brother) to either Grace or LauraLynn. Two sweethearts I've had the pleasure of meeting, and I'm larger too.
I personally love bigger guys! I am a thin girl but I love a good bear hug
This is great information that was finally asked for.

And shit! Did I lose all that weight for nuthin??? Need to stop by and get me that chunky monkey ice cream!
Damn..sounds like I need to gain 25 pounds to go with my smile!
This is great information that was finally asked for.

And shit! Did I lose all that weight for nuthin??? Need to stop by and get me that chunky monkey ice cream! Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
MMMM hell yeah!!
{course I never turn down a guy just cause he is skinny...lol}
If you want to have fun - do it and stop worrying about your body. Likes been said, be clean and respectful. That said - just like everyone can see my extra 20.... I've met a couple gentleman who have been so kind as to inform me of their 300 lb weight or such. Just as a matter of respect, and everyone has more fun if you know ahead of time.