One thing that I really enjoy...

One thing that I love is a clean-up with a hot-warm rag. Once upon a time I had a session and came hard into the cover. The provider went to the bathroom, returned w/ a very warm towel, wrapped it around my cock and removed the hat then cleaned me up. That shit felt almost as good as the nut I had just busted.
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-30-2015, 12:31 PM
A nice wet, warm towel or washcloth is the best cleanup there is. Just an added touch that relaxes one after a big climax. Most providers I see do that. Sometimes just a dry washcloth, which still isn't too bad.

I have had a couple who use those antiseptic paper wipes....those things burn the tip of a dick. Not recommended!
I call it "The Dick Spa"
The Dick Spa...NICE!
I'd prefer an oral clean up.... Even though ive never experience this. *sigh- (see old bj thread).
But anyways yea what better way to clean up than her using her mouth?
Oral clean up is one of my favorite things, just not in hobby lol

I've always used a warm wash cloth to clean up a fella. It just seems wrong to put a cold rag on something that is so sensitive. Yikes.
  • D.G.
  • 04-30-2015, 03:26 PM
I really like it when a lady knows how to use her kegels to squeeze out the last few drops.
hahaha i agree "the dick spa" makes a really big difference after the unload
I give the naughty boys a cold one
One thing that I love is a clean-up with a hot-warm rag. Once upon a time I had a session and came hard into the cover. The provider went to the bathroom, returned w/ a very warm towel, wrapped it around my cock and removed the hat then cleaned me up. That shit felt almost as good as the nut I had just busted. Originally Posted by Swingliner
I really like it when a lady knows how to use her kegels to squeeze out the last few drops. Originally Posted by D.G.
Are you guys talking about me?
I really like it when a lady knows how to use her kegels to squeeze out the last few drops. Originally Posted by D.G.
+100,000
  • jwood
  • 05-04-2015, 07:24 PM
You can't get it too hot
You can't get it too hot Originally Posted by jwood

LOL.. so true.. Depending on how fast you jump up before me.. I usually try to do all the cleaning up work.. it is good hospitality. lol.

As for me.. I enjoy a nice bowl of icecream after sex.. lol..
It's like heaven
Shopping for perfect ice cream for scientific purposes.

Wondering who Angel gives an icy wash cloth to...

The soft moist body temperature cloth clean up is nice. Although the method Laura mentions is super awesome.
I call it "The Dick Spa" Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I love it when you speak Hebrew.

Oral clean up is one of my favorite things, Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

just not in hobby lol Originally Posted by Laura Lynn