A lady gave me this recipe right...

I'm supposed to be participating in an experiment, for scientific purposes. We've texted and im'd and it turned dirty quick. She says this recipe she has is the best formula for "awesome spunk".

8 oz. Real apple juice every day...
and blended...
1/2 cup fresh strawberries, 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, 1/2 fresh grapefruit, 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, one fresh banana. 1/2 fresh squeezed orange juice. Blend on low for 60 seconds. Makes 5 servings. One seven with lunch every day.
Been 7 days now and supposed to see the results this evening. Just wondering if anyone else has has similar suggestions, ideas, or even the funky story.

ú-chebin estel anim
Are you going to have her do the taste test?
Fucking awesome if yes.
Bad form if no.
pineapple juice good - asparagus bad
Yes it is a taste test. Yes it was awesome. Yes I'm going to do it again. she suggested a little more pineapple and a little less strawberry. Apparently it works (just have to stay off the liquor for a few more days) and I'll know results from second sample.

I love science!!!!! (yes, she's kinda hot too)
Yes it is a taste test. Yes it was awesome. Yes I'm going to do it again. she suggested a little more pineapple and a little less strawberry. Apparently it works (just have to stay off the liquor for a few more days) and I'll know results from second sample.

I love science!!!!! (yes, she's kinda hot too) Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
Probably because you used 2-1/2 cups of strawberries, which equals whole Am joking, please clarify if there is another fruit for the second 1/2 cup or if was redundant?
oopsy, second 1/2 cup of strawberries was rasberries
oopsy, second 1/2 cup of strawberries was rasberries Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
That is what is so great about science experiments. You get to keep trying until you get it right.
If you really want to get a reaction fake an orgasm and squirt a big shot of butterscotch pudding on her face, now that's a food fight worth having!
Just add Titos and all is good.
Food fight might happen any way for second sample.

And I was told to cut out all alcohol for this experiment. Doesn't it add to bitterness? Or is the Tito's for during sample extraction?