So where is.....

At least once a week, I see posts in various forums asking if a specific provider is still around. We all have people move through our lives we would like to reconnect with or meet. That is normal. But given the nature of this “hobby’, it can be difficult to walk the line between normal curiosity and respecting the privacy of others here. Rather than argue about is it OK to ask or not, I though some help in finding the answer for themselves would be useful.
What is the status of the provider ECCIE account?

If guested. Stop. Do not pass go.Guested almost always means the providers name has been removed for security or safety reasons. Do not ask about these ex-providers. If you have information, do not give it out.Respect that there was a darn good reason for this and leave it alone. If saw her in the past, she would have let you know if she was still interested. Move on. Expect to be harshly treated if you post asking about such a person.

If disabled, it means she requested the account be closed for some reason. This may not mean she has left the business but it certainly means she is no longer using ECCIE. Check other sites like P411 or TER or her website if she had one. If she has an active account there, contact her that way. If she wanted you to reach her through ECCIE, she would still be here. She may be back, maybe not. About all you can do here is monitor her account to see if she reactivates it at some point.

Still has an account but no recent activity. Maybe she is gone, maybe taking a break, maybe UTR or just not a big poster.As a provider has to log in at least once every 90 days to keep her showcase active, if she has one, odds are she may still be around or just went inactive. Again, check other sites for activity. Try contacting her through the info in her showcase. Maybe look at her most recent ads to see if she has contact info there. If she does not respond, take a hint. Again, monitor her account for activity in case she returns but odds are if she wants to see you, she will let you know.

Her handle is gone!! Maybe it was guested. May she just changed it.I know providers who change their handles for no better reason than they just want to. But how do you know? Well, do a search in the review forum for her handle.Most reviews will have a link to her account. If so, you will know if she had it guested or changed it. If you know she posted in a specific thread, look through it. Maybe you can spot her new handle or see if she is guested.

Check other sites, do a little research here.If the lady is still providing and taking new clients, odds are good you can find her. If not, move on.It may suck, but sometimes the best thing to do is find another.
Well said

I agree!

Had a gentleman last week contact a provider friend of mine and ask where Brown Sugar Baby went to.

I took her around the back behind the garbage dumpster and did her in . . .
Make that a sticky on the mens lounge, please
Nice post OBSG

Nice reminder......

Well appreciated...to keep it real, i wish providers remembered this when blabling to their clients about other providers. Its no one business.
Had a gentleman last week contact a provider friend of mine and ask where Brown Sugar Baby went to.

I took her around the back behind the garbage dumpster and did her in . . . Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
too bad.. BSB was hot and posted many insightful comments.. you, however.. well, I won't venture an opinion just yet, but you're no Brown Sugar Baby..

Luke, I have long thought there should be a central repository for helpful information like research tips, how to's, etc. Not sure of the format, who can submit new content, who can add to a thread, etc . But it would be useful, especially for new members to have a place to find how to's. The terms thread in the natural form is a good example
Good post!

Another thing to consider. If a lady changes her name, there might be a very good reason. If you know her previous name, don't mention it, unless she has done this herself.
I meant national forum
Luke, I have long thought there should be a central repository for helpful information like research tips, how to's, etc. Not sure of the format, who can submit new content, who can add to a thread, etc . But it would be useful, especially for new members to have a place to find how to's. The terms thread in the natural form is a good example Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
People still wouldn't read it.