The folly of BP.

Ok, I really only hobby for fetish, so I occasionally troll BP, especially for something quick and dirty in Funky Town. It's usually pretty easy to set something up as a lot of girls are interested but inexperienced and will give good rates in exchange for the ability to learn, ask questions and experiment.

The one I found tonight, showed promise, close to home, pretty cute, already knows how to spell Role Play, as opposed to Roll Play. Called her up asked if she was Dom or Sub, after a lot of giggling, she said dominant. Gave her a brief overview of my interests. Just basic talk. Then she says: "So it's $ 150 for the hour, giggle, so can you do $ 200?" um, what? sorry didn't catch that? "Well it's 150, so how much are you willing to spend?" um.......$ 150.00, that is what you said right? "Oh, um giggle, okay well I can do it for $ 150." Alright, I'm gonna pick up a few new toys, what time can you meet tomorrow? "I'M NOT JUST HERE FOR YOUR DIRTY TALK...ASHOLE!!!!!!!"

Note to self: Not volunteering my own upsell constitutes vulgar talk.

http://fortworth.backpage.com/Female...ymate/32741017
look here, get your nicknames straight! it's not Cowtown, it's not Funkytown.. it's Panther City... Asshole!

just fucking with you.. I wanted to see what it's like to role-play.. felt kind of cool..

are you still free tomorrow?

Too Fucking Funny!
So, how did the session go? You wanted a Dom. Sounds like she started right then.
We need more funny random hooker stories like this. Thanks for sharing.
So, how did the session go? You wanted a Dom. Sounds like she started right then. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Then she says: "So it's $ 150 for the hour, giggle, so can you do $ 200?" Originally Posted by volantsolo
Let me translate:
My rate is $150 for an hour of normal stuff. What can you add on for the kinky stuff? Another $50?

Your answer she took to be "No, I am only willing to pay the normal rate even though I'm asking for kink."
I don't mind paying extra for experience or a big bag of toys. But I draw the line at:" So you just want to wear panties and kiss my feet? No sex which could lead to an std or arrest? You know that's fetish right, so it's $ 300 more. And when you get your panties, bring me a new outfit and some shoes!
You did ask for a dom
Real Dom's have fixed rates. Pretend Dom's or newbies or hustlers, just try and get whatever they can get. I have had good luck finding gal's who are interested but inexperienced, who charge reasonable rates. As opposed to equating fetish with upcharge. Like I said before, If she had already gone to the expense of buying toys, this one had not, or had some special experience, also absent. That is a good reason for a higher rate.
Wtf is going on in here? This shit doesn't real.