No call no show Niki

• asdfg
  • 05-09-2015, 08:22 AM
Im not sure if this is where posts like this go but niki ncns'ed on me yesterday. Had me drive out to her area, then she completely ignored all my calls and texts. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt and stuck around for a while, but after 30 min still nothing.

I can't seem to copy and paste her eccie profile on my mobile, but phone listed on there is 469 - 629 - xxx2
Moved from Alerts. Can't see a big safety issue here.
NCNS goes in Coed

Also, do not give complete phone #.

Torito
This is not an alert because she did not threaten your safety. The mods will move it to the correct forum shortly.

Thanks for reporting the NCNS by Niki, http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=250570 she is new and not a good start for her, maybe a TCB class would be in order for her, Laura Lynn, you have a new student!

I have had a few providers have me get ready, drive across town and they go radio silent when I arrive to the point they told me to drive to, it happens more often than guys report and definitely more than people think.
  • asdfg
  • 05-10-2015, 03:34 PM
Oh ok im sorry about posting in the wrong forum, i thought co-ed was strictly non business related convo between providers and hobbyists. Thanks for keeping the post live.
Sandbox is for non-hobby posts.

In each forum there is a description of forum purpose near the top of the page.

Torito