I'm gonna take my 🐎to the old town road I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more😝💦

HOWDY
Hello everyone
Im back to the wonderful world of eccie

I’ve Been hearing a lot of PIMPING BUSINESS Going On IN HOUSTON; Do you men actually feel comfortable talking with a man? Instead of the person your about to meet ? Those ** removed by staff ** DM Females

NOT ANY 1 PROVIDER IS THE SAME! Some of us take better care of ourselves than others & actually care about the company & entertainment we provide! So, just because you may have had a bad time w/ previous ladies- don't let it get in the way of enjoying some of the amazing, naughty, beautiful experiences available!

Xoxo,Luna Rae
No ads left
What?
Young lady....many here will see your threAd as an AD
Lol how ? Asking a question I live in Florida and I’ve been hearing none stop about pimping trafficking in Houston ....
How is it a AD ????
HOW????
Can you enlighten us on who is being "pimped & trafficked" so we can avoid ?
I’m not sure the females name but the area that was mentioned in “energy corridor” & “Galleria”
Just trying to see if anyone else have more information cause when I travel I go to Galleria/Westchase
So I just want to be safe and not scared of people approaching me please if you hear anything like this please keep me informed
Holy shit. I cant believe what I just read...

Lady who sent you?
Its been peaceful around here !
Okay that’s great news my information comes from Houston providers that’s informing me about those two locations I’m not a newcomer in Houston as well just cause you think it’s been peaceful take my words to mind because I could of kept the information to myself
What info? That there are pimps in HoeSton? Or you mean the unmentionable topic you listed in your original post.. Lmao!
Still... NO Info?

From what I see ma, you have GREAT reviews. Just a bad approach.
Weekly updates will give you better results, but you know that already!
Someone from FL giving a heads up about HoeSton P.Iz & Unmentionable topics.. Not a good look. Maybe that worked for you In Dallas but...(you live in Flordia-Most recent review in Dallas)
LOL IM NOT GONNA GO BACK AND FORTH SWEETIE I BEEN WITH HALF THE PPL THAT GAVE YOU REVIEWS SIT DOWN THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER THAT SHOULD BE DISCUSSED STINGS ARE REAL AND ITS HAPPENING.
IF HOUSTON DOESN'T WANT BELIEVE ME THEN DONT IM JUST SPEADING THE NEWS
IF YOU NOTICE IVE BEEN BLOCK AND REPUTATION IS ON OH2 I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR PURPOSE IN COMING ON MY THREAD BUT HEY WHAT EVER TURNS YOU ON
THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER AND WAS TOLD I COULD POST HERE I ONLY CHANGED THE BEGINNING BECAUSE I WAS INTRODUCING MYSELF BOL BBY IM IN MIAMI ASS IN SAND TOES IN WATER SAY WHAT YOU WANT IVE BEEN ALL OVER TEXAS ����������
You introduced yourself alright. Wait your in Miami, but talking about Houston areas that have pimps lol..

Idk I guess lmao.
Omg you doing all this on my thread girl :/
if you gonna come for me please do your research Just be careful people are telling me about Galleria & Energy https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cli...king-operation I’m a INDEPENDENT traveling girl I’m all in Florida and through Texas DALLAS HOUSTON SANANTONIO AUSTIN I don’t understand why you mad at me
I LOVE GIRLS TOO IF THIS YOUR WAY TO SAY YOU LIKE ME