Encounter: Alli Taylor TOS

User ID: -
Date: 9/21/18
Name: Alli Taylor
Phone: PM thru TOS
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://www.indys.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=533660
City: Monroeville
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Right off turnpike exit
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, BLS, CFS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown. Pulled up but would be past shoulders when down
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty cute girl, slender’ish body, boobs are a little saggy but not bad... nice ass
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the info. I've been thinking of setting an appointment with her. Wondering if I should pull the trigger or not. We'll see how the day goes, I guess.
I once scheduled with her on an hour and fifteen minute's notice and she managed to NCNS me.
Same thing happened to me - on two occasions. I guess I tried the second and third times because my first visit with her was pretty good. But be prepared for unreliability
Saw Alli yesterday. Very good session similar to this review. Nice add to the community.
  • Doge
  • 10-30-2018, 09:23 AM
She slept through our appointment time at 9:00am. At least I never got a confirmation text so I didn’t leave the house. Tried again another day and couldn’t make it work. The next day she asked if I would buy her dinner since her card wouldn’t go through. My thought was maybe if she kept an appointment she would have the money. I agreed anyway but by time I did she made other arrangements. I didn’t really want to buy her dinner anyway. The next night she was running qv specials and I said I could meet a little after 11. She said fine. I let her know I was on my way and all of a sudden she was laying down and needed to get ready. Now she wants a hhr at least or I could reschedule. At least I didn’t take the turnpike and could turn around without tolls. I really wanted to see her but I’m done now.
I tried 4 times scheduling with her. She went dark on me twice and the other two times she told me something came up and had to cancel. I noticed a review went up on her here shortly after the second time that I scheduled. Imagine that, declines my scheduled quick visit to see someone for a half hour. Makes sense business wise but is also bad for business at the same time. I'll see her one day. Anyone have a face pic?
I see her regularly, she's great and we always have a good time. BTW, the more you see her the better she gets and her rates as well.
Well, there seems like there’s a pattern here. I’m glad she went dark on me and I didn’t get invited to her lunch where she didn’t show up.