State: Pennsylvania
Address: Bad area in crafton
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Lfk HJ
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair mixed with purple
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Somewhat tall I would say 5’10”. She is pretty thing but has good sized tits for her size. Flat butt
Recommendation: Yes
Hmm, Any contact info?
Donation?
Any contact info or updated sa profile?
Didn't she run a massage place out of Crafton? Long brown or black hair. Saw her with another girls with larger breasts. Thought hers were MM?
Bad area in Crafton??? I never knew there was one.
Bad area in Crafton??? I never knew there was one. Originally Posted by raemonj
There isn’t, but many people mistake surrounding areas for Crafton, especially Crafton heights. CH is NOT Crafton, but a Pittsburgh neighborhood. There are also a few sketchy neighborhoods like Fairywood (where the d Broadhead Manor was), Sheraden and Elliot that seem to get lumped in with Crafton.
Crafton definitely has a few shitty streets. I believe there's over 250 section 8 houses in Crafton(not Crafton Heights.) Most of them are white trash idiots, not ones that are opposite of the spectrum.
Well that area sounds like the new good breeding ground for ho's.
Any link available? SA is notoriously poor for profile searching. Thanks.
No, back home, and hopefully recovering from doing this. It eats most of them up. Well maybe hobbies do. This just finances them
Note guys- my last post above this was in regard to another provider. It should have been private. It’s not about Rosexoxo. Sorry