URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=464601
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Market Center vicinity
Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, BLS, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Think we need to add a new ethnic background selection: Mediterranean. But mixed is appropriate since she is a beautiful mix of Italian and Mediterranean. Did I say beautiful? Stronger adjectives are needed: stunning, amazing, gorgeous. Even those fall short to describe her.

She has a very pretty face with with grey eyes. And it gets better as we head south: awesome MM 36DDs and an incredibly seXXXy toned and tanned body. Tori is a true Mediterranean goddess!
Recommendation: The strongest YES I can offer!!!
  • tom51
  • 01-04-2019, 04:49 PM
TC is on of my ATF FOREVER and she is worth every penny of $400 an hour. I have seen her many times and hope to again soon as she is a stunning beauty and knows how to please a man beyond his wildest dream!!!
Thanks

Does she have a permanent incall in Market Center? Because if she does that would be too close for me to ignore.
TC is on of my ATF FOREVER and she is worth every penny of $400 an hour. I have seen her many times and hope to again soon as she is a stunning beauty and knows how to please a man beyond his wildest dream!!! Originally Posted by tom51
A new acronym... ATFF: All Time Forever Fave.

I need to do a review for her... for sure fun time!
Does she have a permanent incall in Market Center? Because if she does that would be too close for me to ignore. Originally Posted by TinMan
Thanks for the review. She just followed me on my Twitter account today, so I checked her out here. Glad I did!
She’s amazing. Epic is about how I would describe it. IOP off the charts and super hot!!
Lucky sons of guns
How else do you communicate with her if you don’t have a P411? Tempted to get one just for her lol
I think I am going to have to go over my normal limits to see TC abased on incredible reviews
Tori is all that and more. As tom51 has coined it... ATFF or All Time Forever Favorite.

Tori is all that and more. As tom51 has coined it... ATFF or All Time Forever Favorite.

For the veterans, doesn't see resemble Tori Capelli?

Date: 12/23
Name: Tori Cavelli
User ID:: 464601
Phone: Will provide after screening
Email Address: Contact via PM
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=464601
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Market Center vicinity
Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, BLS, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Think we need to add a new ethnic background selection: Mediterranean. But mixed is appropriate since she is a beautiful mix of Italian and Mediterranean. Did I say beautiful? Stronger adjectives are needed: stunning, amazing, gorgeous. Even those fall short to describe her.

She has a very pretty face with with grey eyes. And it gets better as we head south: awesome MM 36DDs and an incredibly seXXXy toned and tanned body. Tori is a true Mediterranean goddess!
Recommendation: The strongest YES I can offer!!! Originally Posted by Bonferroni