George Conway Is Lovely

What a lovely thoughtful guy.

George Conway Urges ‘Serious Inquiry’ Into Trump’s Mental Health After Latest Lie.

George Conway, an attorney and the husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, is calling for a “serious inquiry” into President Donald Trump’s “condition of mind.”

Conway, a persistent Trump critic despite his wife’s position in the administration, slammed the president’s “brazen, pathological mendacity” for lying over
The entire twitter thread is interesting.

https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/statu...695885312?s=21

Trump sees something that we all know to be a piece of dog shit. Steps in it. Tracks it into the White House. Everybody whispers that DOTUS stepped in shit again. Puts then his feet up on the desk and tells everybody he put it there himself so there could be no collusion with the dog who pooped it out.

His followers attack dogs.

Sound about right?
  • grean
  • 03-14-2019, 08:52 AM
Has anyone considered how that plays out at home? She sucks Trump's cock from 9-5 and then goes home to a guy who publicly throws shit in Trump's face.
this thread deserves the

stamp!

Trump sees something that we all know to be a piece of dog shit. Steps in it. Tracks it into the White House. Everybody whispers that DOTUS stepped in shit again. Puts then his feet up on the desk and tells everybody he put it there himself so there could be no collusion with the dog who pooped it out.

Sound about right? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes sir.
Has anyone considered how that plays out at home? She sucks Trump's cock from 9-5 and then goes home to a guy who publicly throws shit in Trump's face. Originally Posted by grean
I think he's goading Kellyanne Horseface into a divorce.

Sound about right? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thats dead on the money Yassup. Trump is starting to lose some of his shine. He reminds me of Vic Mackey in The Shield. All his friends get dropped in the grease and he just keeps fucking the next crew that shows up in his life. Hes truly a Scum Bag. George Conway knows stuff that most people dont. Kellyanne is as despicable as Trump
I cannot believe Kellyanne is married to such a lowly retrobate piece of shit!
george conway is a mental case. he's the one who needs help!!!
History will be kind to George Conway. He will be seen as an American Hero. He will be compared to Paul Revere. He will in fact, be revered.

Kellyanne will burn in hell
History will be kind to George Conway. He will be seen as an American Hero. He will be compared to Paul Revere. He will in fact, be revered.

Kellyanne will burn in hell Originally Posted by themystic
Paul revere was respected!

He will be compared to Benedict Arnold!
Right on que...
As Trump calls him - Mrs. KellyAnne Conway. He's - how should I put this.....irrelevant.
As Trump calls him - Mrs. KellyAnne Conway. He's - how should I put this.....irrelevant. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
As Trump calls you- Mr. Moscow Ellen. Your post - is how should I put this....irrelevant. Bless your Heart
Do you even know what original thought is? You're just copying everybody else's words. BORING.