Donald Trump Has A Global Terrorists Organization Under His Name

They were formed during his candidacy and now they're operating around the globe commiting horrible terrorist acts in his name.

One of the darkest days in World History. Donald Trump may as well take his place in history next to Osama Bin Laden, Pol Pot, Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin, Hitlers other right hand men Geoerbbles etc. What a dark moment in US history.

John McCain said before he died that we will survive these times. I'm not so sure.
LOL Take your meds.
The alter ego TM is in the house...what happend to the "olive branch"...that's history!!
What are you going to do TM/SC when he re-elected in 2020??
The alter ego TM is in the house...what happend to the "olive branch"...that's history!! Originally Posted by bb1961
My Olive Branch of Peace and Love portends only to eccie members....I specifically said it doesnt apply to Trump or any of his aides and non eccie supporters.
Going a little hyperbolic there, Sistine Chapel? Seems so out of character for you!

Hey, chill. Try to have a little fun this weekend, or at least relax a bit. OK?
TM you have changed your ways...for the worse!!
  • oeb11
  • 03-15-2019, 05:56 PM
OK - SomeOne and All
What is the name of the terrorist organization, and any proof of existence
Other than in SomeOne's fertile, but limited, Imagination.

Quoting John McCain - How Republican of SomeOne..

Oh I got It - It is the VETO!!!!!Thank you - SomeOne
is this another

For Trump thread
OK - SomeOne and All
What is the name of the terrorist organization, and any proof of existence
Other than in SomeOne's fertile, but limited, Imagination.

Quoting John McCain - How Republican of SomeOne..

Oh I got It - It is the VETO!!!!!Thank you - SomeOne Originally Posted by oeb11
www.dumbfuckeob11.com
  • oeb11
  • 03-16-2019, 07:06 AM
Is SomeOne looking for a vacation to a politically hospitable garden spot?
China comes to Mind.
Anything Other than scatology and fake links?
Noooo!!!!!
Donald Trump may as well take his place in history next to Osama Bin Laden, Pol Pot, Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin, Hitler's other right hand men Geoerbbles etc. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
What do you mean "next" to....? You're selling DJT short again, SC....

Go ahead and put him at the TOP of your list. Trust me...you'll feel so much better about it if you do.

Now put your playdoh and crayons away....it's time for your nap.
Wow turn OFF CNN and step away from the TV
Gee, it seems like just yesterday that "Stormy" would be the end of President Trump.
They were formed during his candidacy and now they're operating around the globe commiting horrible terrorist acts in his name.

One of the darkest days in World History. Donald Trump may as well take his place in history next to Osama Bin Laden, Pol Pot, Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin, Hitlers other right hand men Geoerbbles etc. What a dark moment in US history.

John McCain said before he died that we will survive these times. I'm not so sure. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So did Obama, it was called ISIS.
What is the name of the terrorist organization, and any proof of existence Originally Posted by oeb11
Wondering the same thing from the total lack of actual context to the random OP title.