Jexodus?

That's bullshit from the corrupt Netanyahu regime.

It ain't happening. Hasn't even begun.

What do your pals in the JCC Steam Room say?
The woman behind this movement has beauty and brains. She should run. I'd vote for her.

She should replace Netanyahoo.

What do your pals in the JCC Steam Room say? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

net and yahoo had nothing to do with it.
If not now, when? Originally Posted by bambino

good question. it won't happen within 1 year. it will take decades to reverse it.

I don't think the flip will be immediate.. for one thing, many of the jews are very liberal. 80% voted for democrats.

I don't think they will switch to GOP. the ones who have switched to GOP are conservative Jews and they are in the minority. That's the 20%.

so, its is a conundrum for this religious minority. I'm sure they are not blind to the rising anti-semitism in the democratic party.
I will always stand up for and be counted with Israel!
Great article.
Does yr remember when odummy left Netanyahu banging on the back door of the White House and he had to turn to the Republicans just to ask for help!
The whole time i bet the Jew hating odummy was on the phone with his leader turd eating farrakan!
Great article.
Does yr remember when odummy left Netanyahu banging on the back door of the White House and he had to turn to the Republicans just to ask for help!
The whole time i bet the Jew hating odummy was on the phone with his leader turd eating farrakan! Originally Posted by winn dixie
When are the Jews going to learn that this is America, not Israel. What they do and cry about, they sound like the Muslims Yeah I remember when Mitch McDumbass backed another government-(Israel) over our President Obama. The Republicans have turned into a bunch of traitors We don't owe Israel shit. Jexodous is a fucking joke. Maybe she can tour with Candace Owens and they can be like a couple of lap dogs for the GOP
When are the Jews going to learn that this is America, not Israel. What they do and cry about, they sound like the Muslims Yeah I remember when Mitch McDumbass backed another government-(Israel) over our President Obama. The Republicans have turned into a bunch of traitors We don't owe Israel shit. Jexodous is a fucking joke. Maybe she can tour with Candace Owens and they can be like a couple of lap dogs for the GOP Originally Posted by themystic
You hate Jews but you love isis.
You hate Jews but you love isis. Originally Posted by Dickey9090
You hate Americans and love Jews. Fuck Israel. Move over there if you like it so much
You hate Americans and love Jews. Fuck Israel. Move over there if you like it so much Originally Posted by themystic
Suck my Dickey. Sucker Go fuck a camel isis lover
You boys need to get a room.

What do your pals in the JCC Steam Room say? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
My JCC doesn’t have a steam room. You must belong to a gay JCC.