favorites at barbies

1. Delaney
2. Eve
3. Tatiana
4. Briana

I havent seen selena but she looks great. Also im suppose to see Jessie, cant find a single review on her. Anyone seen her?
  • 08-01-2019, 12:48 AM
any place to get a look at the line up? and is it a l2 or l3 place?
any place to get a look at the line up? and is it a l2 or l3 place? Originally Posted by 4742
L3. They are on Snapchat as barbiedollsdfw. That’s where they post their pics and schedule. You can try to be friends with them. Pretty strict screening, tho.

Too bad they aren’t closer to me; I’d definitely see them more often.

Do a search for Jessy on Oh2.
For 2019:

1.Eve
2.Tatiana
3.Joslyn

Haven’t seen Delaney/Honey/Gia yet. This is it for now.
fuck I saw jessy. I thought Jessy was stacy. while it was a decent time, I would probably rank Jessy at the bottom. She was pretty, just very limited activities. I saw eve slutting around while I was leaving. I wish I was seeing her. such a free spirited girl.
Nice work as always Cage. Which Barbies doll fits my needs?
delaney..... bring your stuff. you will need it
Never asked the scheduler but do they make sure only 1 appointment is taking place at time? I'm sure the walls are thin. Lol just curious about the environment i.e. walk out one room high 5 the guy coming out the ajoining room and swap type of deal lmao
You got me hooked to Delaney, menu wise is she anything close to Eve? I ask because you rated her above Eve, the great.
delaney is more aggressive , she will come to you. eve you need to make your move. They are both open minded as long as you are showered, and they both prefer shaved dicks which I dont blame them honestly. Both are hot as fuck. And I know eve will do strap on play which im into, delaney says she will but I havent partaken.

The whole line up is decent, I know Jessy , the one I saw today doesnt exactly work for barbie so sort of my fault setting that appointment up. Some of you guys may like her, but shes not so much my type ( shes still very pretty, I just like them trashier)
Good info as always Cage.
Eve or Delaney, it's a toss up.

Eve put on slightly more weight but that's actually a good thing.

Delaney actually legit loves her job. Which is a rarity.
I saw eve as I was leaving the other day. I must say, she looked 10x better than before. I am looking forward to eating her ass again soon. She needed to gain weight. She looks fabulous.
I’ve seen Eve and Selena. I would recommend both.
did eve get MMs?