Help me celebrate my birthday!

I’ll be arriving in omaha this evening for the week!
Can’t wait to see you all

Help me celebrate my birthday!
Being away from home on birthdays suck, but hey I can spend it with a nice gent
Happy happy birthday
If you're there when I come in a few weeks I will give you spankings!!!

Hugs n Kisses!!!
ooooh naughty fun!

BTW made it safe to town! let the fun begin!
I wish I had time to celebrate in person, but want to wish you a happy birthday. Nice to see fun positive comments from ladies.
I wish I had time to celebrate in person, but want to wish you a happy birthday. Nice to see fun positive comments from ladies. Originally Posted by farmstud60
thanks!
Well she is so sexy I would do her
And I mean that respectfull!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! Originally Posted by themanstan
thank you!!!!
Wish you were in Lincoln I’d love to celebrate with you!!! Happy Birthday
Wish you were in Lincoln I’d love to celebrate with you!!! Happy Birthday Originally Posted by ben9967701
come make a trip to Omaha!!!
come make a trip to Omaha!!! Originally Posted by EmilySmile08
I’d love to but between work and the kids not enough free time to make it up there right now How long will you be in Omaha? I will see if I can make it happen!!
  • IQ160
  • 07-23-2020, 11:39 PM
Did you have a problem with some not-so-nice gentlemen hanging around your car late Thursday night/early Friday morning and, if so, were you treated well by the officers that came to assist you?
Happiest of Birthdays
Did you have a problem with some not-so-nice gentlemen hanging around your car late Thursday night/early Friday morning and, if so, were you treated well by the officers that came to assist you? Originally Posted by IQ160
I don't have a car here lol. not sure what you are referring to & I was asleep by 11:30 so idk
Happity Birfthday to U!