DFW LC vs STG vs ??

Hey y'all, I'm visiting DFW and wondered what the thoughts are on the two sites... I joined OH2 last time I was here but couldn't peel out of work to partake, now it looks too sketchy to even deal with. Been a part time hobbyist for years here, but usually in the backwater towns I lived in .

Looks to me like RR moved all their traffic to STG, and LC is about maybe 30% legit but mostly hustlers.
I'm visiting Denton from the PNW and we have TNA there, seen some folks talking about that board here but I think it has little presence east of the Rockies.

I hate taking chances on STG, but LC looks even worse here. LC is total shit show where I am, and STG and TNA are really all there is.

Wondered what y'all think? what the best venue for a visitor? P411 not an option, but I'm verified on other boards, part time here when appropriate (zero ECCIE presence in PNW)

thanks in advance - peace
LC is a bunch of scammers that want you to send them $ to confirm appt.
Just curious. There is a new scam out there and I'd like to know what the scammers are thinking. Some of it on LC but mostly on STG. Gorgeous girl, almost always ebony, outcall only, totally open menu (GFE, BBFS, etc). So what do the scammers think is going to attract more guys? As opposed to the standard "all-things-for-anybody-by-a-gorgeous-nympho" ad?
My guess is a Pimp rides with her to the outcall, and forces his way in to rob you, minutes after she comes in. Her being black may be a signal that it's not a LE set up. But she has to be beautiful and willing, to entice you enough to invite her over.

If the robbery is foiled for whatever reason, they have your number and address to blackmail you later.
If there is a truly hot woman advertising BBFS then 99% of the time it’s a scam.
If she is real, I doubt she’ll be advertising on LC or STG.
Let the big head do the thinking.
What is STG and LC, please enlighten me?
Skipthegames and Listcrawler