State: Texas
Address: Jupiter/Parker
Activities: CBJ
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nice body, D cups. Her ad says 5' 6" and 130 lbs
Recommendation: No
Sucks. Hate how they say VIP and I see some only give a half nude hj. Such bs. Sorry for ya.
I stay away from whores that list Edging, “talking about anything”, VIP or similar shit like that on their ads! Gotta state FS or GFE before I will consider her, but that’s me.
She is notorious for bad reviews, I don’t think there has been a legitimate positive review of her at all, and plenty here can share horror stories from her. Woman is unhinged.
I'm confused. Is Kelly the same person as Tracy? The review got Kelly's URL but it got Tracy's phone number.
I'm confused. Is Kelly the same person as Tracy? The review got Kelly's URL but it got Tracy's phone number. Originally Posted by milf69
Yes. They are one and the same. That way she can get twice as many bad reviews, but under two different names.
  • Sy727
  • 07-29-2024, 06:47 AM
Oh yeah she’s a dog, and even if she did offer more Jr would have nothing to do with it, reminds me of a secretary in a roofing company office
She’s been 45 for 10 plus years now…. She said she was a dancer in Tampa back in the day and she looks like she lived a rough life. I saw her in 2016 and had a very similar experience.
Saw her years ago, she was terrible, definitely a huge no