Name: Palloma Rawashi
User ID:: Palloma Rawashi
Phone: 332-254-0910
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/texas/dallas/files/2834037.htm
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: DFK, Body Exploration, FIA, FIV, Mutual Masturbation, HJ, BBBJ, Mish, CG, Doggy more HJ, DFK
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Exactly the same girl in the pictures but without the glow up and make up. Honestly I felt she looked better being natural. In those professional photos her face looked plain. Almost 5'9", juicy and right sized lips for kissing, perfect sized tits for her shape. She has a thin frame but has the perfect amount of body fat to enjoy her. Great ass and overall very very soft skin. You can just play with her body all day.
Recommendation: Yes
She is sweetheart, an awesome GFE girl.
She is sweetheart, an awesome GFE girl. Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
Thank you Aonegonexx. It was through your review I came to know that she was in Dallas. Thanks for helping me find my new Linda replacement. Forever grateful ��
Thank you Aonegonexx. It was through your review I came to know that she was in Dallas. Thanks for helping me find my new Linda replacement. Forever grateful �� Originally Posted by Aalavidungada

Sure, you are very welcome. We need more Brazilians like her, I swear I will stopping seeing other latinas.
Sure, you are very welcome. We need more Brazilians like her, I swear I will stopping seeing other latinas. Originally Posted by Aonegonexx

I couldnt agree more. A+++++