What happened to DEVIN131986?

I enjoyed his apocolypically-written reviews

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=15...=eccie_reviews
I enjoyed his apocolypically-written reviews

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=15...=eccie_reviews Originally Posted by Allen Woody
I had the same question. I replied to a thread from a person requesting Russian or European ASPs: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=311111

And, as noted, I replied because of my interest in these two fine ladies but in my recon noticed they were Russian, hence the reply. In viewing Lana's profile, I searched her reviews and saw 7 reviews from this Devin dude: http://eccie.net/member.php?u=56314&tab=eccie_reviews

But, then I noticed he dropped off the face of eccie-land. So, I was thinking the same thing after reading his reviews. Why, because I'm into doubles where the two ladies are really into each other and kinky as hell and also into the client (that is rare). Some hot reads...so I was looking for more...where oh where are the tales of Devin?
He is still around.. Just UTR
Never heard of him
I last heard from him several months ago. Not really sure what the deal is with him.
Heard he had a sex change, and is now a provider. Won't say which one though....
Heard he had a sex change, and is now a provider. Won't say which one though.... Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
G.O.A.T gave me hell on a review not so long ago (well deserved...I held back, he called me OUT...still not givin' up the goods).

I like G.O.A.T's comment here. I'm man enough to pay hommage where it's due!

BTW, G.O.A.T, I'm getting ready to go on a string of out of town "Prime" delight, but with these ladies, I will have to hold my tongue on the "disgusting" activities I will bestow upon them. "Prime=$$$$$ plus". I'm not fucking that up!
  • Satin
  • 10-20-2011, 07:59 PM
My man is still around...trust me....just utr. There's another forum here that you can occasionally see him pop in on.....
My man is still around...trust me....just utr. There's another forum here that you can occasionally see him pop in on..... Originally Posted by Satin
Devin,
We appreciate you. I've gotta long way to go to catchup. BUT, we appreciate your UTR ass. Where are you babee(2) [G.O.A.T is #1 babee-see prior posts]. Well, any other filthy, debauched "doubles" tales? I r.e.s.p.e.c.t. you. I consider you family, well, almost. As most here do?

Don't know how graphix I can get (allowed), but next review will be NASTY (all Fictional of course).

"I Want Some Pussy and Ass In My Face". Mijo
^^ Am I the only one confused like a motherfucker?
^^ Am I the only one confused like a motherfucker? Originally Posted by Jack Flash
It's ALL about pussy, and Sir Devin has Sherlocked the best of 'em. I can respect that-that's all. Don't be confused. Doubles, strap-ons, BLACK dildos...spit, smoke and fem cum-all ladies...what more is there???

"I want a woman soon to cum in my mouth, grind her ass in my face, spit in my mouth, pull my hair back, yank, DDDFK then fuck me cowgirl 'til I cum and can't take anymore!"
^^ Am I the only one confused like a motherfucker? Originally Posted by Jack Flash
No, you weren't. For a second there I thought I was gonna have to get a restraining order against mijo.

It's ALL about pussy, and Sir Devin has Sherlocked the best of 'em. I can respect that-that's all. Don't be confused. Doubles, strap-ons, BLACK dildos...spit, smoke and fem cum-all ladies...what more is there???

"I want a woman soon to cum in my mouth, grind her ass in my face, spit in my mouth, pull my hair back, yank, DDDFK then fuck me cowgirl 'til I cum and can't take anymore!" Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Where is Audrina Monroe when you need her? Or even Dallas Rain, maybe. Nadja was (is) into humiliation. NachoN knows about that. I know Audrina woulda jacked you up for sure. I KNOW... Layne. I've never seen her BCD, but the few times I met her socially I could tell she could **** * ****** **!!!
DEVIN MAN COME BACK THIS GUY NEEDS YOUR HELP STAT!!! LOL
No, you weren't. For a second there I thought I was gonna have to get a restraining order against mijo.

Where is Audrina Monroe when you need her? Or even Dallas Rain, maybe. Nadja was (is) into humiliation. NachoN knows about that. I know Audrina woulda jacked you up for sure. I KNOW... Layne. I've never seen her BCD, but the few times I met her socially I could tell she could **** * ****** **!!! Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
Audrina, see the title, where are you???

G.O.A.T and Devin you guys are safe...just payin' hommage. Most guys don't know what that is these days...but that's cool. I'm secure in my manhood and can do so. You two, much respect!

Audrina???

Where is Audrina Monroe when you need her? Or even Dallas Rain, maybe. Nadja was (is) into humiliation. NachoN knows about that. I know Audrina woulda jacked you up for sure. I KNOW... Layne. I've never seen her BCD, but the few times I met her socially I could tell she could **** * ****** **!!! Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
Damn, G.O.A.T, you ARE da' man...she is booked through October...Shit!

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=40542

Well, I too have some sweethearts lined up the next two weeks that's gonna cost me some serious $kkk, but that's what I'm all about! (don't take kkk the wrong way, that's dineros).

And, I still have yet to see our local sweetheart, newbie, Skylar Sweets