Happy New Years & Resolutions?

I just wanted to take this time to wish you all a Happy New Year. May it bring you great health, happy times spent with the ones you love or lust and to have more sex!!!

Any resolutions y'all might have?

Mine......I want to meet onerichguy, its been a love/hate thing with us on the board. To abuse Livin a bit more.
To abuse Livin a bit more. Originally Posted by MsElena
I just wanna motorboat those memory foam boobies of yours again and...I wont even charge you for it. What can I say, I'm a giver.

Actually my new years resolution as it concerns the hobby this year is to settle down a bit, semi retire. I've come across a whole gaggle of beautiful women but when it's all said and done I just keep going back to the same few. Variety is the spice of life but I'm to the point now where I appreciate a woman more for things like her ability to carry on a conversation, her sense of humor, her sense of adventure and her sexual appetite over anything else.
You Missy are one of those beauties. I am very thankful that we finally had the opportunity to meet this past year and get to know one another. You are a classy lady with all the attributes I look for and by the way, your boobies, and vajayjay are no sloutches either. Just sayin', they're actually some of my favorite parts, ah but I digress. Looking forward to a lot more encounters with you MsE.

my resolution is to enjoy New Orleans more! lol
Happy New Year :-)
I just wanna motorboat those memory foam boobies of yours again and...I wont even charge you for it. What can I say, I'm a giver.

Actually my new years resolution as it concerns the hobby this year is to settle down a bit, semi retire. I've come across a whole gaggle of beautiful women but when it's all said and done I just keep going back to the same few. Variety is the spice of life but I'm to the point now where I appreciate a woman more for things like her ability to carry on a conversation, her sense of humor, her sense of adventure and her sexual appetite over anything else.
You Missy are one of those beauties. I am very thankful that we finally had the opportunity to meet this past year and get to know one another. You are a classy lady with all the attributes I look for and by the way, your boobies, and vajayjay are no sloutches either. Just sayin', they're actually some of my favorite parts, ah but I digress. Looking forward to a lot more encounters with you MsE. Originally Posted by livn2do

You make me blush Thank you. muah
This is a toast to us! For those you love us, the bastards who hate us, and lucky mother fuckers who got to meet us! A toast to all our friends and toast me back if we are your friends, Happy New Year!!
This is a toast to us! For those you love us, the bastards who hate us, and lucky mother fuckers who got to meet us! A toast to all our friends and toast me back if we are your friends, Happy New Year!! Originally Posted by bistraight69
My resolution is to keep my car alive another year.
I resolve to have soo much more fun!
ditto with Jenny

I resolve to be one helluva dirty girl in 2012
I resolve to meet MsElena and see what all the fuss is about.

Add Kay2Day and JanessaSkye to that as well.

I also resolve to stay "faithful" to my top 3 ATF's: Michko, AndreaDavis, and AlexAllure (if she ever visits again)
LOL There's fuss about me?
Last year I was successful at quitting smoking. YAY.

Now this year my resolution is to lose all the weight I gained by quitting smoking.
Congratulations Marcus on the smoking.
TY Tia.