Name Change

Thinking of changing my name. Here's some idea's.

Hans Downerpantz
Oliver Closehoff
Adolf Oliverbush
Harry Ballzonya
Drew P. Sack
Justin Cider
Buster Muffinhalf

and the one I'm leaning to -

Howie Feltersnatch

You're input is appreciated.
LOL..... funny names Livin !!!!

Can I use one that you dont!?
  • sethg
  • 02-29-2012, 07:40 AM
How About
Dick Fitzwell
Sam Smellfngr
Those are all good. Don't forget Dick Gozinya. Use any you like, just do not use mine... Hugh G. Rection.
LOL I like them all except that Buster one.

Hans has a nice ring to it, but then again......so does Hugh G. Rection.
Ho about Jack Mehoff
Jack Hammer
Buster Hymen
Glad Eator
Glad Eator Originally Posted by Kay2Day
I'm thinkin that would be a better name for myself...don't you think so Kay??
U could be Glad E. Ator and He cant be Glad Eator.. ahahhhh bigdaddy i see your trying to get me in trouble huh ? LOL
U could be Glad E. Ator and He cant be Glad Eator.. ahahhhh bigdaddy i see your trying to get me in trouble huh ? LOL Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Just yankin livns chain baby....but if you must you can disipline me later Georgous
you can disipline me later Originally Posted by bigdaddy49
Uh huh, I knew there had to be an ultimate goal.

And Kay, you can call me anything you want anytime you want and you know I'll come running only this time I'll be bringing a 6 pack of Ninja Stars, my Samuel L Jackson pulp fiction wig, and my Fatty Patty Jumbo Love Doll

(Her blood type is Ragu, her belt size is the equator, and she has to iron her pants in the driveway every morning! She's Fatty Patty and she's livin' large and in charge! With more rolls than a bakery and more chins than a Chinese phone book, she's so big she's got her own zip code!)

Our next session is going to be epic. And Big, I'll be needing that meat and cheese tray especially with Fatty Patty along.
yeah bigdaddy.... where are you on that meat tray? livn2do has been waiting for months now LOL
ohhhh my livn u kinky little freak you i like where your heads at ( like usual HAHAHAHA)
ohhhhh i really miss you guys i cant wait to see yall next week . U better be ready for me
How could I forget Ben Doverbitch and Moe Lester?
Heywood Jablowme.