Streetwalkers in Farmers Branch

I was grabbing a bite earlier today, off Valwood Parkway and Denton Drive in Farmers Branch. Saw this little blonde who appeared to be working, walk by headed to one of the Notels in the area. But she disappeared before I could finish eating. Some guy in the cafe, said lots of girls have moved up from Harry Hines. Any intel guys........

Crzy
FB is a very unfriendly place for the Hobby ... be careful.
I'ved lived in C-FB for 30 years,and it's not very long for Le to
run SW and others out of town or off to jail .
Be very cautious..............
that would be a total set up unless you saw a girl walking back to one of the lower end motels just north of crosby where you get into carrallton
  • zebra
  • 04-28-2014, 11:06 PM

Dat's a big step.... Like they accomplished to a new plateau... Funny as hell... Some of you trolls kill me..
I'ved lived in C-FB for 30 years,and it's not very long for Le to
run SW and others out of town or off to jail .
Be very cautious.............. Originally Posted by hoss148
What he said!
YES I agree LE is very heavy in that area but there can be a few gems found too! You just got to play by the rules and let the big head take over. If something smells fishy then it probably is. About a month os so ago had a woman direct me a motel just north of Valwood but she would not answer her phone right away and would not give me her room# until I got there. The hairs on the back of my neck were up so I drove around a bit and saw 2 FB LE parked in an adjacent parking lot. No one inside so I decided to skip her.
But on another note saw another BP girl yeaterday, review coming, and she was in the hotel next door and she was pretty good. But we played the roses game and the rub me and rub you games!!!!
FB is not the place to play.
Once I went to a notel, and went to car to grab something, and LE was in the parking lot. I just walk away from the situation (of course I inform her). I stayed away from that area.
I guess it was a one time thing. The girl I saw was walking North across Valwood Parkway toward the hotels. Blonde, mid 30s, wearing shorts and heels.
if you cross valwood you are now in carrallton