loser searching for bbfs, with specials no less

disregard
Just how is a guy asking for specific services an alert? At least he asked before showing up. There are plenty of providers who will give him what he wants do yes, you most likely just helped him out
i'll take it down. shit
I happen to agree with you about bbfs. Buts its just not alert worthy any more. As long as he asks first, is respectful and respects your response, its just not news worthy any more.
I opened this to read because I read the headline and thought it was an ad.
Moved to co-ed..
Not me! I would never!
As long as you girls blast guys like this for asking, you will have to deal with ones who try to force it on you in person. If you don't want the appointment decline. It's really that simple. You put yourself and all your fellow providers at risk with this immature behavior.
To quote Nancy Reagan "Just Say No".
  • BLM69
  • 09-06-2015, 11:31 AM
I wonder if the guy asking for a special insulted her more than the bbfs request? You can't be a softy in the hobby tnt.
I opened this to read because I read the headline and thought it was an ad. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
I loled so hard!

Hey, if more ladies would be up front and advertise bbfs and Creampies maybe the guys would leave the non bbfs ladies alone because they'd know where to go
I loled so hard!

Hey, if more ladies would be up front and advertise bbfs and Creampies maybe the guys would leave the non bbfs ladies alone because they'd know where to go Originally Posted by milfy2002
And those that want to play safe would know who to avoid!
And those that want to play safe would know who to avoid! Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
True that!
Seriously, you moved it to co-ed?

Thanks, I REALLY appreciate it.

I couldn't delete the stupid thing.

He just had a lot of nerve for saying that he only does bbfs and that the thought of me trying to contact his "retired" provider or screen him in anyway involved outting another provider for doing bbfs with him disgusted me.

He's a creep.

And yes, in a way it's better than being asked to do it in a session, but excuse me for being old school about this. I'M FUCKING OLD. Jesus.
Nah, you're not old. You just like to shoot off your mouth a lot. That's why we love you.
I happen to agree with you about bbfs. Buts its just not alert worthy any more. As long as he asks first, is respectful and respects your response, its just not news worthy any more. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
And that, ladies and gentlemen, while doubtless true is a sad commentary on state of the hobby these days.