Do providers mind guys bringing toys

I've had my favorite provider and we have been comfortable with each other
Enough so I've brought the Magic wand For external use.
How do others feel about it??
Nice gift. All the ladies luv the wand, I've heard
As long as its brand new in the box sure
Well Jules, if it's not new and in the box it's not a gift silly butt.
True lol but u have had guys bring used toys and expect to use them on me.... um noooo lol
I've had my favorite provider and we have been comfortable with each other
Enough so I've brought the Magic wand For external use.
How do others feel about it?? Originally Posted by texassmoke
I would be so excited if you brought a Wand, that's a great gift idea hun
Jules, You're were right again far away Rock star. I re read the threat and ugh.
I know some have there own toys they bring out if you had a wand and was comfortable enough would you bring it out during a session?
As long as its brand new in the box sure Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
That would get expensive with Sybians.
Yep new toys rock!
You are so right Dallas... A new wand has so many settings and adjustments to behold :-). Butt when she finds the right combo....it's a joy to be involved and join in and be next. Gotta luv a happy smiling lady
Heck yea! And even bring their own toys for boys! I have a stap on and a PROSTATE dildo but some men may wish to bring their own 10" dildo since I don't have all sizes on hand. No judging here!
You are so right Dallas... A new wand has so many settings and adjustments to behold :-). Butt when she finds the right combo....it's a joy to be involved and join in and be next. Gotta luv a happy smiling lady Originally Posted by Tsmokies
hell yeahhh...and don't forget I have wicked ways to use my hitachi on YOU!!
I need a new hitachi. I love NEW toys as gifts!
hell yeahhh...and don't forget I have wicked ways to use my hitachi on YOU!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

I think I need to take a "class" with Ms Dallas on the best ways to tease and torture boys with a an assortment of toys.