Why no discussion of BBFS?

Why is there no discussion of BBFS allowed? I searched the Forum Guidelines and I could not find anything.

BBFS is another service that we can choose to enjoy or choose not to enjoy. Some people enjoy BBFS and others find it too dangerous - your choice. The service is readily available - the choice should be your own.
There is no rule that keeps it from being discussed.

It probably occurs far more than most want to think about when they weigh the risks.

The lack of interest in discussing it though can be measured in the number of people that choose to discuss it.

A lot of guys that might want to discuss it do not because there is the common reaction from providers to put them on Do Not See Lists....

Everything about this site is meant to be about minimizing risk..... not necessarily helping people know where they can play Russian Roulette.
Just curious why threads get closed. I know my inbox overfilled 4 times with suggestions and requests for recommendations.
  • Vyt
  • 10-18-2011, 07:30 PM
Threads don't get closed for discussing BBFS, playing in traffic, seeing how much rat poison you can swallow, or any number of other mind-numbingly stupid things people choose to do.

It is used as a popular "troll" to get people to react, and people who "troll" using that technique almost always do something else which serves to close threads and get themselves banned.

staff edit: humorous drug reference removed
.......Not to mention the subject has been discussed so many times it gets boring.
Exactly, anyone who offers such services is free to post, pm or anything else...

staff edit: humorous drug reference removed
You are correct, there is no guideline prohibiting discussions of BBFS. However, most of the membership does not appreciate these discussions and they are usually invitations to get flamed as most consider this a very unsafe activity.

There is a thread devoted solely to the discussion of BBFS. You can find it here:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=296373

If you want to engage in an ongoing discussion of BBFS, I would suggest you use this thread.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Thanks. Not really interested in discussing BBFS and how unsafe it is.

There are those that choose to enjoy BBFS. Quite a few in the shadows. More interesting to share experiences so those of us that choose BBFS fun can hook up with providers that offer BBFS and creampie. There are plenty of providers in Austin to choose from. Reduces the hassle to share the information so we can all find what we are looking for.
If you think it's wrong don't do it and if you think it's an acceptable risk then don't let anyone make you stand in the shadows about it- gentlemen and providers should just announce that that's their lifestyle choice on their signatures at least. Show some solidarity with each other and providers that need the money badly enough and have already got any diseases that most of us are worried about catching etc. can put it in their signature as well. You can then frolic happily among yourselves swapping diseases until the CDC steps in...but since those that participate willingly and knowingly don't think diseases are a problem then that shouldn't be an issue.

There are "private" forums available on Eccie now...why don't one of y'all buy one and set it aside for people that enjoy the same things as yourselves?

Personally, I don't give two shits what y'all do as long as you don't try to sneak the condom off with me and don't whine or beg about it when I bring the condom out. We're all adults and should respect each others choices. Don't let anyone make you feel bad about what you want- just put it in your signature!

Thanks. Not really interested in discussing BBFS and how unsafe it is.

There are those that choose to enjoy BBFS. Quite a few in the shadows. More interesting to share experiences so those of us that choose BBFS fun can hook up with providers that offer BBFS and creampie. There are plenty of providers in Austin to choose from. Reduces the hassle to share the information so we can all find what we are looking for. Originally Posted by hicks36
It's good to have some discussion of BBFS. It gives the naive a chance to realize it happens, and gives the guys and ladies a chance to see who to avoid.

It also gives the psychos another chance to out themselves.

Me, I don't even jerk off uncovered.
It's good to have some discussion of BBFS. It gives the naive a chance to realize it happens, and gives the guys and ladies a chance to see who to avoid.

It also gives the psychos another chance to out themselves.

Me, I don't even jerk off uncovered. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
......and it also gives the rest of us Humpty's new ECCIE handle.
and i guess that if there are any providers who offer it, they have already pm'd humpty their info
Yeah, it's fun and very pleasurable. But only if I've been in a long time mutually monogamous relationship with her.

There have been a couple of times where what we were doing felt incredible and I really thought about it. Once I said "I wish I could ask you to just hop on right now, but I'm not." She said "that's okay, I wouldn't. so let's just get you covered up real quick and go for it"

Ain't gonna happen with me.
No idea who "Humpty" is? Just a hobbiest that enjoys BBFS/creampie and apparently so to lots of people in Austin. I've received over 200 PMs in the past couple days. A verified list of 20+ local providers scheduling BBFS. Have fun - do what you enjoy!
Thats right, Hicks. We shouldnt be stuck in the closet. We like BBFSCIP and so do the ladies! We are not the minority! We are coming out, but we aint pulling out!