dont out yourself

Quite a few of you have unique usernames, that if someone googled them can find out everything about you. Not naming names, but........ If I can find out everything.about you, the cops can't be too far behind.
Doh!
Yikes! I'm probably the only Jay Walker that ever existed.
Im cheating the system.
I'm munching and, if necessary, will master the system.
  • Vyt
  • 11-30-2011, 11:35 PM
While funny, and while googling yourself is always a good idea when done in moderation, this isn't an alert.
Hmmm...looks like I'm a reggae artist from the UK posting my music everywhere...I can be so annoying sometimes.
Youch, good call, Just did it an need to make some security changes!
Damn, I'm a super hero and didn't even know it.
cops are not to far behind wanting to know who is the best Provider I saw!!!
Hmmm...looks like I'm a reggae artist from the UK posting my music everywhere...I can be so annoying sometimes. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine

OK.... Tried to listen to one of your songs..

and... and it was really swell.. I think you have a future and I liked it a whole lot.
Apparently I have youtube videos on how to lose weight fast! Bwahahaha l need to find this "Sexy Roxanne"
Hahaha! My name pulls up nothing. It takes out a middle "T" though and has youtube videos of a black chick wearing skimpy clothes.
www.squarenot.com

I give up!
Don't shoot G-man.
The phrase itself stands out as a noteworthy lyric from the 1968 song "Time of the Season", by The Zombies: "What's your name? Who's your daddy? Is he rich like me?"

I've been outted now !!! DAMMIT !!!