If you ever said NO to greek, watch this

That video on you tube about Greek is freakin awesome!!!
LMFAO.

those two are too funny.
hahahahhahahahha
too funny. i remember reading about this several years ago. Students said they wanted to remain virgins when they got married so they took it up the ass.
too funny. i remember reading about this several years ago. Students said they wanted to remain virgins when they got married so they took it up the ass. Originally Posted by satexasguy
Why is it that I'm NEVER around when shit like this goes on.

You are around, they just don't want to be with you.
You're lucky I'm not the mood to get points, punk.
Lmfao that was to cute...
too funny. i remember reading about this several years ago. Students said they wanted to remain virgins when they got married so they took it up the ass. Originally Posted by satexasguy
this is very true, I started talking to 18 yo on another board, then she said she is really 16, maybe 16, I backed way off and stopped the messages but she wanted it in her ass to remain a virgin
this is very true, I started talking to 18 yo on another board, then she said she is really 16, maybe 16, I backed way off and stopped the messages but she wanted it in her ass to remain a virgin Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
waiting for someone to ask which board this was on and a username in 5... 4... 3...
  • LNK
  • 07-27-2013, 08:54 PM

Why don't you have a seat over there?
this is very true, I started talking to 18 yo on another board, then she said she is really 16, maybe 16, I backed way off and stopped the messages but she wanted it in her ass to remain a virgin Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Except it wasn't a 16 year old girl trying to keep her virginity.

It was some guy in his 40s or 50s who was jerking his dick every time he talked dirty to you in a post. Probably IBHankering.
Better keep this one moving away from the forbidden topic....