Private Notes on other members

I would like to see a note system where you could attach a note that only you would see to another member. This would greatly help when researching providers and I'm sure providers would find it useful as well. I searched the forum before posting and found that Devon Derriere made a similar request at one point. I am counting this as a different request as I would like all members to have the ability.

I'm not sure what the best way to go about it from a GUI standpoint is, but it would sure be useful for quick reference. Especially for those of us that have bad memories and end up researching a provider multiple times after forgetting the results from the first time.

Thanks for the consideration.
I would like to see a note system where you could attach a note that only you would see to another member. This would greatly help when researching providers and I'm sure providers would find it useful as well. I searched the forum before posting and found that Devon Derriere made a similar request at one point. I am counting this as a different request as I would like all members to have the ability.

I'm not sure what the best way to go about it from a GUI standpoint is, but it would sure be useful for quick reference. Especially for those of us that have bad memories and end up researching a provider multiple times after forgetting the results from the first time.

Thanks for the consideration. Originally Posted by spielmwc
What about the Personal Notepad under your user CP?
My system:

Set up a special folder in my PMs. Create and send a pm to myself, and then after you open the IN pm I then file that pm in my special folder(s).

Need the special folder, bc when I clean out my numerous PMs, I delete by multiple groups/dates from only the INs and the SENTS and the special folders (I have several) get treated one by one.

Hope that helps.

= = = = =

There is also, in your USERCP area "your personal notepad" and while it allows good storage, it doesn't allow you to organize it very easily. But it is very searchable using "find" on your browser.
Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out.
both options seem viable and useful thanks guys.