NWA

I've finally decided to travel to NWA, staff edit. Any ideas on what cities I should stay in? Also what hotels are good? Anything fun to do?

Removed ad element. St. Searcher
Dickson St., in Fayetteville, is where the party is at foe the younger crowd. Springdale is more centralized but the hotels are iffy but there are a few good choices. Lots of great museums and restaurants. Anything in particular you are wanting to do?
Agree with SMS. Springdale has good hotels that are cheap and easy to get to. Go for the brand names and look at reviews. Could go as far as Rogers and still stay centrally located. Dickson is fun for the nightlife if you're wanting to get out.
I sure hope you don't go up there and fall in love with NWA, we don't want to lose you here in Central Arkansas.
When are you going?
It says in my signature.. Not allowed to give out dates

Thank you all for the feedback (:
Why does NWA get all the nice things? Even one of the few things we'd kept to ourselves?
Better guys
More money
Less headaches
Corporate cash
Less Flakes
Higher scheduled dates per inquiry ratio

Depending on where in NWA you might want to avoid MLK in Fayettville. Other than that you should be fine
Thanks Danielle
So are you going up to Rogers area also?
Yeah I plan on it
So are you going up to Rogers area also? Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
Poor Ninja. I can tell your gonna be having anxiety attacks without Lolah.
He is a definite fan of the Lolahhhhh (;
Youre gonna have to leave a blowup doll at his house with a picture of your face on it so he doesnt lose his mind. I imagine the day you start to driving up here, hes gonna be like tom hanks in castaway when he loses wilson.
Now THAT'S funny