NCNS Nickii Monroe

Fact is I had an appointment and when I arrived a little over an hour later after driving 60 miles in pouring down rain there was no answer at the door or to calls or text.
I'm sorry once again I explained to you the reason, and I still don't understand if your calling someone and there not answering the phone why would you continue to drive that far of a distance surley if your driving 60 miles . That's a red flag that either something has happened or something is going on if that person isn't responding to you or picking up its life and I'm sorry once again, I can't help that I worked 40 something hours and was extremely tired I set my alarm to wake me up for your appt. I'm sorry I didn't hear the alarm go off ( probably cause I was super exhausted) sorry for you driving 60 miles after you called and I didn't pick up from what you told me earlier when we talked and I tried making it right with you, buy offering you a free FBSM on top of $50 for the gas wasted..lesson learned for me moving toward I won't take any Appts. After 9:00 PM ...Sorry for the inconvenience I caused you happy hobbying.And my regulars and anybody else will tell you I'm always on time and this must have been serious cause Im not known to do NCNS I'm always flexible I mean I've seen gentlemen last Mintute and they've always said to me thanks for being flexible (I know it was last Mintute)......................
I would like to step in and STOP this right here before it turns into 6 pages of he said/she said hooker drama.... You two schedule a time and place to FUCK like bunnies and make up!!
I will drive the 60 miles for a free massage and gas money if he doesn't want to take up your generosity lol
Exactly! I'll take it if he doesn't want it!
I'm sorry hun!
I will drive the 60 miles for a free massage and gas money if he doesn't want to take up your generosity lol Originally Posted by just4funk10
Since you ask first just4funk10 you can have my freebie and gas money. One catch though you have to wait a couple of weeks to collect and then she reserves the right to change her mind. Heehee. In that case she said she would invoice me on the $50 (huh). Let us know how it works out for you bud. Lol
First off no one told you you had too wait for weeks you didn't won't to come cause you wanted something else instead of what I was offering at the time which clearly reads on my thread its there very descriptive no one else has a problem with understanding that my thread said FBSM w MSOG.. So you clearly said you didn't won't the free massage nor the $50 for gas that I was willing to do. You stated you'd rather try to ruin me on ECCIE by posting this NCNS on me which is totally fine I'm so glad I didn't see you cause then the power would of been in your hands to really write a horrible review on me so hey let's keep this baby rolling Hun, I'm stressed out from work anyways so let's keep it up , I'll make sure to read this thread until I'm tired of responding .. If I wasn't offering what you wanted that's one thing but to say you had to wAit a coup,e weeks to get the free massage and $50 that would of been useless to even tell you that ....so your not stopping any of my business at all your just motivating me to review the guys I'm seeing and I know there's a reason you do this and I'm sorry I'd rather take the blow on ECCIE to see you.. So if it took you starting a thread on me that's fine ...Have a wonderful night ...
you can't please everyone and when someone slips and makes just a simple mistake or accident happens this what it turns out to be... Maybe someone just needs attention or something but once again I'm so glad I didn't see @ oldblueeyes cause you probably would of really succeeding at ruining me her on ECCIE,but since you didn't get a chance to see me and declined my generosity... I know in my heart I did what I thought was best ..
@jessikasweetz thanks Hun you make one simple mistake or accident and this what happens , but a NCNS isn't even a review really, and he isn't doing anything but letting other guys know that he drove 60 miles to my house while calling and texting but no answer STILL THAT CREEPY SERIOUSLY CREEPY .I mean who does that .. I guess someone who doesn't understand red flag turn around something must be going on,ITS A REASON SHES NOT RESPONDING TO YOUR TEXT OR CALLS DING DING DING. oh no I'll just keep driving and hope once I get THERE she'll just magically answer the door or pick up THE PHONE This almost makes me scared...
I just want to know, if he was calling and texting while he was on his way over to your place and didn't get any response and still went and knocked on your door. If so that's his own fault and a idiot. I don't ever leave my place until the provider and I are on the same page.
I'm sorry that happened to you Hun....some men think we have no other life but sucking dick all day. When we do have normal shit we do. Don't worry about him, brush it off. He will be ok lol
@oldblueeyes Then you stated that you arrived over a hour later from driving 60 miles wouldn't you think after 20 miles no answer or call back to keep driving ? I mean clearly this makes no sense at this point to continue driving I mean with my friend girls if we have a night on the town scheduled and if I haven't heard from them I'm not going to keep driving to there house . I mean makes no sense. Clearly it's a reason there not answering right .. So sad
@babydallas thanks hun and I will take everyone's advice and just leave this thread alone.. At least it wasn't a actual real review that's the reason I'm so glad he declined my offer cause at that point the ball would of been all the way in his court to write a true review ..thanks for the advice dallas
@worldtraveler that's what I thought to I mean if I haven't heard from a client and its 20 minutes has passed by and I call them and I get no answer I'm not going to continue to wait for them clearly something has came up.. And as a provider it happens all the time and I keep it moving but the one time I make a mistake or a accident happens and I try to fix it..this still happens it's almost like really but it life things happen.. But super happy I didn't go along with his role buy making it right cause then I probably would of got a really bad review cause he was already mad about the NCNS
@jessikasweetz thanks Hun you make one simple mistake or accident and this what happens , but a NCNS isn't even a review really, and he isn't doing anything but letting other guys know that he drove 60 miles to my house while calling and texting but no answer STILL THAT CREEPY SERIOUSLY CREEPY .I mean who does that .. I guess someone who doesn't understand red flag turn around something must be going on,IT A REASON SHES NOT RESPONDING TO YOUR TEXT OR CALLS DING DING DING. oh no I'll just keep driving and hope once I get THERE she'll just magically answer the door or pick up THE PHONE This almost makes me scared... Originally Posted by NikkiMonroe
Yes kind of creepy!