Will SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY WE ARE ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN

https://youtu.be/3ORhh1kIwsY
Help they need your help
Will SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY WE ARE ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN Originally Posted by naughtia
Apparently not....
How many more times are you going to post that here?
How many more times are you going to post that here? Originally Posted by Satyrrical
Apparently, until she is no longer concerned about what is happening in the world, or concerning this situation. It's very compassionate of you to ask though.

I did find that they have managed to get the power back on in the past couple of hours.

The reason? Being sheep, we need prodding of some kind to take action. Otherwise, we just let those in power do their thing as we munch at the crumbs they throw us. We have those among our herds who belittle us should we step out of the herd and try to act concerned for that which the trusted herders should only be concerned with. Dunno why they do it, because it's not like they earn more crumbs for doing so. False sense of authority maybe?

Sorry hon....now step back in the middle of the herd and try not to worry your pretty little head about it. (I kid, and you are right to be concerned and share those concerns where ever the he** you want to or need to. You deserve answers and I'm sorry, but you'll have to settle for what the herders provide us and hopefully, the truth will come out in fifty years or so)
May I suggest a 10 gallon tin foil hat?
I think Yssup has some to spare.
May I suggest a 10 gallon tin foil hat?
I think Yssup has some to spare. Originally Posted by ugotme10
Wow! I didn't realize some of the herd wasn't actually up to date. Good grazing over on your side of the pasture? Me? I don't wanna spoil the illusion, so pass that hat on over. LOL
Quite happy with the function of the ignore list. Well done Eccie.
Quite happy with the function of the ignore list. Well done Eccie. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
Did you say something??
Help they need your help Originally Posted by naughtia

When you look at the whole middle East problem, much of it is because of the actions of B. Obama (I can't call him president even with a small p) and Hiliary Clinton. What they did to upset the safety and security of the Middle East is totally beyond belief.

You want to help solve this crisis, and the terror crisis affecting out police here in the US.

DO NOT VOTE FOR THE BITCH CLINTON!

Trump had put his foot in his mouth because he tries to tell it as it is, but he needs to have some people write his speeches out first and read them. But he is willing to go after the problems that exist and not sweep them under the rug.

Forgive him a little, he is new to politics and all the half truths and lies. But he has learned to manage projects and get things done.

JR
Did you say something?? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Yep.
Moved to proper forum
Well done.