Contact Info: Work at Hot Girls
URL / Website: None
General Area: Centro
Activities: BBBJ, CBJ, LFK, DATY, MPCFS, COB, FIV
Session Length: 1 Hour
Fee: 52 dollars
Hair Length and Color: Lucy Dark red to shoulder, Samantha Dark brown mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Samantha - A hot little Mexicana, kind of tall about 5 foot 7 and a tight little body.
Lucy - A tiny spinner about 4 foot 8 or 9, tiny with a great attitude.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review, where is Hot Girls Located? Is it close to Hotel Capri?
It is one block east of Lopez de lara 1/2 a block south of Madero. Or walk east from Plaza de la Libertad 3 blocks and turn right. It's right around the corner from Hotel Capri across the street from the disco.
Gotdayum Captain Lucy is hot as HELL! Nice review and pics. Man i'm scared as hell to cross over the border right now but would think about it to have her on top of me. I need to learn some spanish so I can get around over there.
Thanks Cap. Will definitely head to Tampico in August. I will probably go by plane (about $700 from Houston, ouch!) though since I do not want to risk the highway on a bus, even though the chances are pretty slim of anything happening. Tampico itself is pretty safe otherwise just wouldn't risk the drive to get there. Two of my male friends were beheaded on the highway last year.

I really do appreciate the pics of the places, they help alot and I have already printed them for my trip cap! Can't wait!!! Will definitely look for Lucy! What hotel do you suggest?