Happy Independence Day!!

Everyone Be Safe! Have Fun! Blow Shit Up! Get Laid!!
stay safe and have fun..thanks to all who "gave"!
stay safe and HAPPY 4TH TO ALL the guys and girls of ECCIE
Everyone Be Safe! Have Fun! Blow Shit Up! Get Laid!! Originally Posted by Von Spieler
All the above just please for hold out till the night of the 4th. You premature poppers got my dog going loco.
Hope everyone has a great and fun Fourth of July. Please be smart and safe. Don't drink and drive. Their saying they have extra police for this weekend for the drunk drivers.
Everyone Be Safe! Have Fun! Blow Shit Up! Get Laid!! Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Maybe in reverse order?
I have a 10 o'clock to get laid
I have plenty of Tannerite and Shockwave to really blow shit up!
All of my kids and grand kids will be out at my place for bbq and fireworks so plenty of fun!

Safety is of the utmost importance with little ones around too. Mine are getting used to the hardcore rules of safety. It will be a blast.

And not forgetting the people who make Independence Day happen, thank you all!!
Hope everyone has a great and fun Fourth of July. Please be smart and safe. Don't drink and drive. Their saying they have extra police for this weekend for the drunk drivers. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
If you drink, take the bus.
Or do the Hoover app
Happy independence Day everyone! have fun and dont drink and drive!!!
Happy Independence Day to all!
Ditto what London said....no drinking and driving!

Happy independence Day everyone! have fun and dont drink and drive!!!
Originally Posted by London Bridge
Im grilling ribeyes and making twicebaked potatoes/and almond wedding cake...yummmm
Happy 4th of July!

God Bless America!

Great to be back. Birthday today, I'm a veteran. Can't get more patriotic than this. Who will celebrate with me tomorrow?
This evening I'm going to fly above the metroplex & surrounding cities and watch the fireworks from 3000-5000 ft. Is quite a sight to see from the air.