AMP girls and outside dates

Just curious - Anyone have experience with any?

Originally Posted by thomas k12
+1

ja ja ja bbb
I don't understand the point of this. Why would you take an AMP girl to an outside date?

I have. It's a nice change of scenery when it's with a provider you see alot or get on with well.
Agree. Done it.
Several times but they choose you not the other way....Giving their names would make no difference.
And in all likelihood theyre making more than you why not let them pay
I used to date this girl named kami from the old pink she was fun and much more relaxed on a date
Just wondering if some did hotel dates too? At certain times
Just wondering if some did hotel dates too? At certain times Originally Posted by jmeoffe
Yes. Even better...
Seeing AMP providers OTA is a shortcut to the Friend Zone, regardless of who pays. I’ve learned to stick to business.
Not lately, but several years ago i had outside dates with a stunningly beautiful young amp girl - Grace (no money involved). The second young lady from here was on break in San Francisco I met her there and we spent the weekend together (I paid for some dinners but no other money involved). With both of them I had seen them many times in the spa world.
Believe it or not they're just normal people that like to do normal things, just had a nice lunch date with a couple of them at On the Border outside in the shade, next best thing to an hour in the spa, sharing a little time with good friends