If Harris Wins

If Harris wins the election, will she have a mandate to do anything?

She hasn't put out any real detailed policies, when asked simple questions about her policy she always flips the scrip to Trump, often lies about Trump..
If VP Harris becomes President:

The behind the scans team currently in place will essentially remain unchanged. The policies and practices of the Biden administration will also remaine essentially unchanged.

Anything you like about whatg is happening in the USA todsy will continue to happen.

Anything you dislike about the current situation in the Nation will continue or become worse.
Well, she does always mention her website to read about her policies. She obviously doesn't articulate them very well when asked in person but at least you get an idea about what she plans on doing. https://kamalaharris.com/a-new-way-forward/

It doesn't matter to me really. I've never given a damn about what a politician says, I only care about what they actually do. People can say anything. That doesn't mean they are going to do shit. Hopefully time will tell what she does.
When Harris wins, you mean.

When Harris wins, she will immediately focus on passing bipartisan immigration reform. Without Trump’s circus train bogging down the process, that will get done.

That should be enough to make all the xenophobes and MAGAS who agree with Trump that America is a garbage can in the audience happy. Thats what they want most of all, right?

Trump hasn’t put forth any detailed policies other than he’s going to after the vermin and if necessary, use the military against Americans. What single piece of legislation will he push through Congress. (Does he even give a shit about Congress?)
If Harris wins the election, will she have a mandate to do anything?

She hasn't put out any real detailed policies, when asked simple questions about her policy she always flips the scrip to Trump, often lies about Trump.. Originally Posted by farmstud60
I was so hoping this would be you saying you’d shut up and leave this forum. Or better yet you’d go take an Econ class at an actual university. Or that you’d pack up and move to Russia.
Trump hasn’t put forth any detailed policies other than he’s going to after the vermin and if necessary, use the military against Americans. What single piece of legislation will he push through Congress. (Does he even give a shit about Congress?) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That’s what Project 2025 is for. Why worry about passing legislation when you can just replace the existing executive branch bureaucracy to accomplish your goals and then use the courts to approve what you’ve done as constitutional.
I was so hoping this would be you saying you’d shut up and leave this forum. Or better yet you’d go take an Econ class at an actual university. Or that you’d pack up and move to Russia. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

I know way more than you realize.
When Harris wins, you mean.

When Harris wins, she will immediately focus on passing bipartisan immigration reform. Without Trump’s circus train bogging down the process, that will get done.

That should be enough to make all the xenophobes and MAGAS who agree with Trump that America is a garbage can in the audience happy. Thats what they want most of all, right?

Trump hasn’t put forth any detailed policies other than he’s going to after the vermin and if necessary, use the military against Americans. What single piece of legislation will he push through Congress. (Does he even give a shit about Congress?) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

WRONG, 3 years of policies that actually put America on stronger footing and strengthed NATO.
Well, she does always mention her website to read about her policies. She obviously doesn't articulate them very well when asked in person but at least you get an idea about what she plans on doing. https://kamalaharris.com/a-new-way-forward/

It doesn't matter to me really. I've never given a damn about what a politician says, I only care about what they actually do. People can say anything. That doesn't mean they are going to do shit. Hopefully time will tell what she does. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Scanning through a couple quick ones shows her policies are total failures promoted by Communists that result in empty grocery shelves.
I already posted what I think about what politicians say. Can you provide me a link for Trump's policies? You mentioned her lack of detailed policies. I provided you with a link. I didn't expect you not to trash whatever you bothered to read because it would be against MAGA law if you gave a single one of them any credibility. If you did, you would immediately be excommunicated and called a RINO. Haha
WRONG, 3 years of policies that actually put America on stronger footing and strengthed NATO. Originally Posted by farmstud60
I know way more than you realize. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Apparently not.

Trump sought to leave NATO and will create the same chaos he did when he cut his deal with the Taliban.

I already posted what I think about what politicians say. Can you provide me a link for Trump's policies? You mentioned her lack of detailed policies. I provided you with a link. I didn't expect you not to trash whatever you bothered to read because it would be against MAGA law if you gave a single one of them any credibility. If you did, you would immediately be excommunicated and called a RINO. Haha Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Let's see the links, farmstud. Especially the "communist" ones. If you think that's a perjorative, then say so now so we don't waste anymore of anybody's time.
Apparently not.

Trump sought to leave NATO and will create the same chaos he did when he cut his deal with the Taliban.

Let's see the links, farmstud. Especially the "communist" ones. If you think that's a perjorative, then say so now so we don't waste anymore of anybody's time. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Sigh, the only sources you believe are liars.

Trump was right with NATO, he got countries to spend more on their own defense instead of leaching money from the U.S.

If you don't ever read that information it shows you only read propaganda.
I already posted what I think about what politicians say. Can you provide me a link for Trump's policies? You mentioned her lack of detailed policies. I provided you with a link. I didn't expect you not to trash whatever you bothered to read because it would be against MAGA law if you gave a single one of them any credibility. If you did, you would immediately be excommunicated and called a RINO. Haha Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Actions speak louder than words. Any look at voting records of Harris from the past, shows she is a communist and her economic policies if enacted would be a disaster.
So there’s been legislation in the US Senate for Harris to vote on which was communist? Please let us know which communist bills she voted for.
I know way more than you realize. Originally Posted by farmstud60
It ain’t evident from a single one of your posts.