Guys and girls...Tattoos/piercings...Yay or nay?

I'm just curious

I put this in the wrong place by accident...Bubba, would you please help me out with this when you get a chance?
Thanks!
Tattoos, although they are mentioned a lot in reviews are not a big deal to me. Piercings, on the ears or eyebrows, are ok. In private or sensitive areas, breasts, mouth, tongue, nose, lower region, not ok.
I enjoy ink, though I have not met her. I like Morgan Amanda's & Brazzil from dallas with all her tattoos has that drity girl look in such a good way LOL.....I love pierced nipples, gives me something to pull on LOL
I enjoy ink, though I have not met her. I like Morgan Amanda's & Brazzil from dallas with all her tattoos has that drity girl look in such a good way LOL.....I love pierced nipples, gives me something to pull on LOL Originally Posted by growler
lol Are you being weird?..Or is there someone named 'Ink'?
lmao
What matters is how the person feels about themselves and if they feel their appearance is enhanced. If they do, and their piercings and tats make them feel and act sexy, who am I to tell them I don't like it?
I'm fine with them both, though I think the level that Janine Lindemulder has reached is the point where it becomes too much with tattoos. There's an UTR provider I see that has a tongue ring that she knows how to use quite well. I've never been with a woman who has nipple or lower region piercings, though there's a first time for everything. It's all about moderation.
I think if tattoos are done right and they're not pictures of Taz or something corny like that, than they're sexy on guys and girls. I like piercings as well. Penis piercings have a tendency to hurt during intercourse so I usually ask the guy to take it out for me.
I've had men say they loved my hood piercing and just a couple have said it gets in the way during DATY. I don't know, I've had it forever and I love it. It's the only piercing I have on my entire body. I have no tattoos at all....YET.
I don't have any tattoos or piercings and I doubt I ever will.

It doesn't bother me on a woman, though. Sometimes it looks pretty hot.

There's one exception though -- I don't care for nipple piercings. They kind of get in the way.

I've never mentioned this to a girl who had them, of course. Here's a question for you, Christine...how would you respond if you were asked to remove the nipple piercings before an appointment?
LOL.....no I don't know anyone named ink....I'm just a little weird & can be a nerd at times LOL.
I have just never understood the desire to either pierce or tatoo. It is a permanent thing to one's body when in the long term it might not remain attractive.

Can you say henna?

Were you thinking of the girl on LA INK?

In the end if the person is attractive and I am interested it doesn't matter.

I would not mind tracing Christine's tatoos and installing her piercings tho.
I am not a tattoo fan just haven't seen something i want on my body forever. that said its your body and your choice. Sometimes i wonder what those will look like in 20 or 30 years?? We are all getting older and we will all start to wrinkle up someday.

BTW - My son says i need to get a picture of Grumpy tattooed to my ass - then i will really be a grumpy ass !
In "this life", I don't have a problem with them; in "Real Life", I won't give a gal with a tattoo a second look. Don't like them and have found that all, yes, all women I've met with tats have some serious baggage. Nothing but a red flag for me and I avoid them like the plague assuming I'm interested in a serious relationship.
when it comes to tattoos I have two rules (or rather guidelines)... 1) let it be meaningful; 2) spend the money to have a REAL artist work with you on your tattoo.

explained:

1) I'm tired of people getting tattoos of barbed wire on their arm because they think it makes them tough, and a tat of a rose on their breast because they think it might be pretty and basically its all they can afford after a night of drinking with friends and they decide to get a tattoo. If you're going to get something that'll be with you forever, make sure it is significant and lasting...

2... you're going to have this thing your whole life! The least you could do is spring for someone who does amazing work. Having your cousin from Arizona do it because you vaguely remember him being a good sketcher back in the day and he owes you a favor ain't gonna cut it.

When it comes to piercings, if it makes you feel good, helps you to express your culture or lifestyle interests... go for it. If you simply lack personality and are using them as a way to break the ice... or you think getting your tongue pierced will make you better at giving oral... don't bother doing it. After the thrill of your piercings have worn off, you'll still be dull and learn to tune in to your partners' non-verbal cues, be patient and use your tongue well and it really won't matter if there is a steel or plastic ball in the middle of your tongue (besides... they really don't do that much good anyway).

Tank
  • Bubba
  • 08-12-2010, 07:46 AM
I do not like tatoos at all. I have never seen one I thought looked good on someone. I do agree that some tatoos are works of art...but art belongs hanging on the wall!! LOL!! I will still see a lady that has a tat or two. I won't go see one that has tats all over!

As for piercings..... Ears ok, navel ok, everywhere else.....nope! For me pierced eye brows, lips...either set, and nose are distracting. Pierced nipples really scare me (sorry Top!). I have seen one lady that had pierced nipples.....that won't happen again.

Go ahead, call me conservative or old fashioned.....LOL!!

I support people's right to have piercings and tatoos but that doesn't mean I have to like them.

Ladies.....don't ruin a perfectly beautiful body by drawing on it or putting more holes in it. Remember, for the most part tatoos are permenant (I know they can be removed with laser but then you have a scar) as are some piercings!!!
For me tats and piercings are like most things, done in moderation and with some taste and class can be attractive.

Thankfully, it takes all types, I am sure some people don't find my bright red hair, beer belly, and huge goiter sticking out of my neck that hot....no, really, it looks good on you though(Rodney Dangerfield to Judge Smails commenting on his hat) lol