KC’s ATF is back

Hello KC!

Let me re-introduce myself as Selina Kyle. I’m working on Snapchat and other forums now... but couldn’t wait any longer to say hello. I look forward to meeting new friends as well as catching up with many of you with whom I’m well acquainted.

You can inbox me here temporarily with more details and information coming soon.

Have a Super Sexy Saturday!

Selina Kyle
Color Me Curious for more Details ��
Hello KC!

Let me re-introduce myself as Selina Kyle. Originally Posted by SelinaKyleKC
Hey, darlin’! Been meaning to message you! Been busy with family the past few weeks, but another Timex Challenge awaits whenever we can coordinate. I’ll message ya!

Huggzzz and lixxx...
Hey curious! Thanks for your interest & thanks guys for blowing up my inbox. I may not be able to answer some of your questions right now and please know that I follow all laws and ECCIE rules, please do the same in your contact with me and questions. I respect discretion and privacy. Old friends, feel free to jog my memory so we can catch up.

The mystery will unravel and when it does, all of your questions will be answered & the earth will shake. Fantasy encounters coming soon.

Until then....
Hey Wiz!

You brought a huge smile to my face. Thanks for the shout out and let me know the play sexy! This guy right here is a real one ♥️

Adoringly yours
Hiya sexy!!!
Back at ya sexy!

How did I know the notorious Dallas Rain would give a shout out. Woman, you don’t miss a beat! You are the hostess with the mostess and your vibes are contagious.

Love & Luck,

Selina
Ah... memories. Treat this lady right, fellas!
Welcome back beautiful! It’s about time we catch up again!!
Awww thanks miss sexy! I would so do ya
I mean that respectfully!!!
We've not met yet but welcome back 💋
Well hello beautiful!
Wellll...... Ain't it nice to see your slinky sexy self here...

Suddenly my mood improves...